♡30♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
       Yes              No
       You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I woke up tucked closely to someone, but I couldn't really think because of how much my head hurt. I sat up slowly and out the tips of my fingers on each side of my head against the temple. I must've woken Colby up when I sat up.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"My head," I complained.

He chuckled before walking out the room and returning with medicine and water. He handed it over to me and I took it.

"Thanks," I mumbled before lying down.

"Want me to stay?" Colby asked. I nodded my head.

He laid beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I had buried my face into his chest and yawned.

"You wanna go back to sleep?" He asks.

"Yes," I said.

I was on the couch with my laptop open in front of me. I was editing next week's video, while doing so I got a text.

Mom:
Sorry I'm a day late, but happy birthday Moon.
3:24 PM

Luna:
Thanks mom :)
3:25 PM

I smile at the message, it may be a small message sent from across the country, but it still had meaning. I stare at the message. Just stare.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
Mike and I were h aging out with one another, chatting and joking. That was until Colby texted me.

🖤Colby Brick🧱:
Whatcha doing?
3:27 PM

Luna:
Hanging out with Mike
3:28 PM

🖤Colby Brick🧱:
Why?
3:28 PM

Luna:
Is there something wrong with that?
3:29 PM

🖤Colby Brick🧱:
No reason
3:29 PM

Luna:
Okay this game now, "no reason." Really Colby, tell me.
3:31 PM

🖤Colby Brick🧱:
I just don't like you guys hanging out together
3:31 PM

Luna:
I want the full reason
3:31PM

🖤Colby Brick🧱:
I'll tell you tomorrow cause I'm going to a party with Brennen
3:34 PM

Luna:
Okay bye <3
3:35 PM

🖤Colby Brick🧱:
Bye
3:35 PM

I place my phone down and turn to Mike. "Who was that?"

"Colby," I respond with lying back on the couch.

"Okay."

The next day I'm walking to Colby's in the morning. On my walk I look to the sky and admire how nice the sky looks in the morning with it's sunrise. I arrive at Colby's apartment and knock. In a few moments, a messy haired Colby opens the door.

"Hey Luna," Colby says yawning.

"Hey, you said we were talking today."

"My head hurts," Colby whined.

"Who's fault is that?" I ask.

"Mine,"he says.

"Exactly," I say.

"Exactly what?" He asks.

"I dunno," I say laughing, him following moments after.

Colby lets me in and I wait for him to eat his breakfast. While I was waiting, the two of us were watching TV on his couch. He finally finished his cereal and he was now ready to talk.

"So why did you get mad when I hung out with Mike?" I ask.

Colby explains to me that Mike had a crush on me, I'm a bit confused.

"And?" I question.

"I just don't like it," He says.

"But he's my friend," I reason.

"I'd just prefer if someone else was there with You."  I speak again, "I basically need to be babysat when I'm hanging out with someone?"

"No, I just don't like it when you hang with him."

"So what happened with trust here?" I ask, "I still enjoy to talk with them."

"But I want you to stay with me," Colby says.

"Who ever said I was leaving you?" I ask.

"Why are you so difficult to deal with!" Colby yelled.

"Maybe because it's because I'm human and I have an opinion. I know how to defend myself and I know when to not hang out with people. If Mike ever tried to do something to me, which I assure you he wouldn't, I would stop hanging out with him. It's not that hard, " I say standing up. "I'm going."

I walk out the door and call Devyn, I ask her to come to my place. When she does arrive I tell her everything, crying while doing it.

"I swear to god, I'll beat his ass," Devyn says with an angry tone. She sits down on the bed with me and asks, "Want me to stay the day?"

I nod my head and put my head on her lap. She lets me cry there for a while.

We were watching YouTube on my laptop a few hours later.

"I'm bored. I heard there's an ice cream place down the street, can we head down to it?" Devyn asks. I look at her about to refuse but then I see something in her eyes that make me want to say yes.

"Sure," I say.

We walk down the sidewalk to the corner of the block. We pass by a few stores, making comments on a few. We arrive at a small ice cream place. White wooden tables and chairs in a cute setting, pale blue walls and gray counters. We walk into the deserted ice cream place to the worker behind the counter.

"How may I help you?" A kind lady in her mid-twenties asks.

"Vanilla," Devyn says.

"Cookie dough," I say smiling.

She asks us cones are cups. Devyn and I choose cone. Within a couple minutes, our ice cream cones are made and we pay, thank her, and walk out. Devyn and I are back to strolling the streets of the big city.

"Look at that cute dress," she says pointing at a pale blue dress.

I must admit, it is beautiful. It's also nice to get out and walk around with no worries. It makes it so much easier to be like this.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .