♡22♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
"Luna Trooker," He said taking each of my hands in his warm ones. "Luna Trooker, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course," I said, smiling brightly. He leaned in and kisses me again, but longer. He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. When he released from the kiss he placed his face into the crook of my neck before saying, "Mine. Finally mine."

I smile and think about it, I'm his.

I woke up the next morning, my head on Colby's chest. I try to wake him up and when he does, he smiles at me.

"Morning Moon," He said.

"Morning," I said smiling.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Do you have work today?"

"Nope. But I did promise Devyn I'd meet up with her," I said to him.

"When?" He asked with a pouty face.

"Around 11," I said.

He sat up and grabbed his phone then lied down. He pulled me to lay on his chest and he started to scroll through social media. His feed had many edits and some of them of us.

"Fans can predict and get many things right," I said.

"Yeah," He said.

They used pictured from the photoshoot and clips from videos to make the edits. Some just posted the raw thing and said how cute we'd be as a couple.

"Later want me to bring over the CDs?" I ask him. His face lights up and he nods.

I am in my apartment and Devyn had put the flowers in a vase for me. Speaking of her, there was a knock on the door. I open it to see that she had Taco Bell bags. I let her in and she sits on a bar stool

"So?" She says.

"I'm not single," I said and she squealed with excitement before hugging me.

"What did I tell you!" She said.

"I know mom, I know."

"When will you talk to him about... ya know," Devyn said.

"I don't know. My past is something I don't like to dabble in," I said cutting the topic off.

We both ate and joked around for a while. Before she left she said, "No babies, I'm not ready to be a grandma."

"What did I tell you about thinking dirty!" I yelled jokingly.

"I'm telling you no babies. Never said y'all couldn't—" I stopped her.

"Ok, Ok I get it!" I yelled blushing. She laughed. "Bye sweetie."

"Bye mom," I said before she walked out.

I went to the closet in the office room and brung it to my counter, waiting for Colby to pick me up. When he finally did arrive he took the box for me to his car. I set it on my lap since his place wasn't very far.

"Did you tell her?" Colby asked.

"Yeah. She is the one that helped me get ready for the date," I said.

"That's fine. How will we tell everyone else?" He asked.

"Excluding the fans, maybe just when they tease us about it make it clear," I said.