♡8♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I was at my counter, studying once again. I was focusing but I was drawn out from a ding of my phone.

✖︎Colby Brick🧱:
Hang out?
5:43 pm

Luna:
Sorry, not today. I have an exam tomorrow.
5:45 pm

✖︎Colby Brick🧱:
Ok that's fine
5:46 pm

Luna:
Maybe tomorrow but I gotta go, bye.
5:46 pm

✖︎Colby Brick🧱:
Bye
5:47 pm

I went back to studying and then starting getting worried. Worried that I wouldn't pass, worried that I didn't study hard enough. Thoughts kept running through until I thought...

Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace.

I start to relax and pick my phone up. I play on a couple of things before I avert my attention back to studying. A few hours later I finish up and went to sleep.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I woke up to my alarm and shut it off. I stood up and stretched. I did my normal routine and was out the door on the sidewalk. I half jogged to the college wanting to get there quick.

A day of testing and it was 7:30 pm. It was raining so I called Colby to pick me up. He said he would and came by, I sat in shotgun.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello," He said back. We arrived at his apartment complex and went up to his apartment. He tossed me some clothes and so I changed. He was sitting on his couch when I was finished. I sat beside him and laid my head on his arm.

"So how're you?" He asked.

"Horrible. I have a headache, I'm tired, and I want to die," I said closing my eyes.

"God," He said. He put his arms around me pulling me into a hug and I rested on him.

"Relax," He said holding me close. I rested my head on his chest and then I was able to hear his heartbeat. He laid down on the couch with me like that. I soon fell asleep.

I felt my hair being played with and I looked up to see Colby.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" He said softly.

"Yeah," I yawned. He picked me up and brought me to his bedroom. He placed me on the cold bed and he was about to leave.

"No, stay," I said. He smiled before he laid down next to me. I went closer to him and snuggled my face into his chest and his arm found its way around me pulling me a bit closer.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I woke up surrounded by warmth knowing who it was. I wanted to stay in the warmth today from how tired I was. I stay snuggled up to his chest resting my eyes. I heard Colby yawn and saw me still in his arm.

"You didn't try leaving today," he said.

"Because I'm still tired," I said staying against his chest. He kept his arms around me resting with me. There was a knock on the door and him and I groan in annoyance.

"I'll go get it," He said. He got up making the bed rise a bit. He then left the door open. I didn't really care. I heard the door close but two sets of footsteps walking closer.

"Who's in the bed?" A familiar voice said.

"It's not like that," Colby said.

"Sure," the other voice said. I picked my head up to see Sam with a smirk plastered across his face. "Luna?" Sam questioned.

"Hello," I said while yawning and put my head back down to tired.

"Luna get up," I heard Colby say.

"No," I said back. I heard a pair of footsteps approach and the covers were ripped off me. "It's cold!" I said.

"Get up," Colby said.

"Meanie," I mumbled like a 4 year old before getting up.

I rubbed my eyes trying to get the tired out. Colby threw his covers back on the bed and didn't bother to make it up. He starts walking out and I follow him. He sits down and I sit beside him, I put my head on his arm bracing on it. Sam sits on the other side of Colby and the two of them talk. I wrap my arms around Colby's arm falling into a half awake state.

"What did y'all do last night?" Sam asked.

"She came over and fell asleep so did I," Colby sums up.

"Why is she so tired?" I can practically hear Sam's smirk.

"She had a long exam. She told me when she got here that she had a headache and that she was tired," Colby said referring to yesterday.

"If you say so," Sam said. I picked my head up but kept my arms wrapped around Colby's arm.

"Are you still tired?" Colby asked me. I nodded my head not being able to form words. "Go back to my room and sleep. I didn't know you were that tired," Colby said.

I listened to what he said and got back under the covers. A few minutes later I hear a door being shut and footsteps coming to me. There is a dip and an arm finds it's way around me. Warmth surrounds me drawing me to a slumber.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I wake up and look to the time, 12:07. Geez, I haven't gotten this much sleep in a long time. I hear soft snoring behind me, knowing it's Colby. I try getting up but, as usual, I'm pulled down.

"No," Colby says.

"Colby it's past noon," I said.

"But your warm," Colby said.

"How much longer are you going to sleep," I asked.

"I'm not going to sleep, I just want you to stay," He said. I lie down next to him, facing him. He smiles at me and I return it.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Great. What about you?" He asked.

"Good," I said. We lie there with a comfortable silence.

"Do you have anything today?" Colby asked.

"No. But tomorrow I have to go to work," I told him.

"You know, I missed this when I couldn't go to your house," Colby said with a tint of pink on his face.

"Missed what?" I asked curiously.

"To— you know what? I'll let you figure it out," he said.

"Ok, Brock," I said.

"Ok, Trooker," he mimicked.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .