♡7♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
       Yes              No
       You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I woke up from the sun in my eyes, as usual, I tried getting up but was pulled back.

"No," Colby said like a baby.

"Colby I wanna get up," I said.

"You're staying here," he mumbled pushing his face in my hair.

"Why do you do this every time?" I ask.

"Your warm, your comfortable and you give in after a couple tries," he said yawning.

This time I continued trying to get up and out of Colby's grip. I succeeded and ran out of his room. He ran after me and got me quickly. He was too lazy to go to his bed so he brought me onto the couch.

"It's cold!" I exclaimed. He put his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"Better?" He mumbled. I was blushing.

"Colby I gotta meet up with Kat and the girls," I said.

"But you're comfortable," He said.

"Too bad. Now get ready so you can drive me home," I said.

"I'm not driving you home," he said.

"Then I'm walking there," I said.

"Fine I'll take you," He said getting up from the couch to get ready.

My phone was on the couch and my keys were on the counter so I grabbed them both. Colby came out of his room ready so we went to his car and he drove me home. I went to my room and got ready. My phone vibrated and so I checked it.

Kat💖:
Would you like me to pick you up?
7:37 pm

Luna:
If it doesn't bother you.
7:38 pm

Kat💖:
Send me your address and I'll get you in about 10 minutes
7:38 pm

Luna:
*****
7:39 pm

Luna:
And thank you!
7:39 pm

Kat💖:
No problem!
7:40 pm

I got off the phone to get dressed. I put on a pair of black jeans, a navy blue shirt, and Colby's jacket. It went nicely with what I was wearing since it was dark-colored. It was just big. I grab a small brown leather purse that hung from one shoulder. I put my phone and wallet in. I walk out the door locking it with my keys before putting them in the bag. I walk down and wait a couple minutes before I see Kat in her car with Tara in shotgun, and Devyn behind Tara. I sit in the back with Devyn.

"Hi!" Devyn says smiling brightly.

"Hey," I said.

"Off to the mall we go!" Kat says.

"Well, hello to you to Kat," I joke.

"What about me!" Tara jokes.

"You're not important!" Kat jokes.

"Yeah!" I follow along making us all laugh. I can tell we are going to get along. We arrive at the mall and we all walk out of the car and to the entrance.

"Kat told me about you. But how are you finishing college at 20?" Devyn asked.

"I started at 16. I was able to skip a couple of years of school," I said.

"How long have you lived in LA?" Devyn asked.

"About 4 years. And this is the one year I'm seeing new people! Before I met Sam and Colby I only had 2 friends over here and didn't want to meet new people," I said.

"So now you have," Kat pauses for a moment. "You have 6 new friends!"

"Yep!" I said smiling. We walk around for a bit before actually walking inside a store. It's a clothing store. I walk around with them, not actually bothering to look at anything.

"Why don't you get a dress?" Devyn asked we were in the dress section.

"Dresses, not my thing," I said.

"What do you wear?" Kat asked.

"Jeans, baggy pants, some t-shirts, long sleeves, jackets, and hoodies," I said.

After they were done with dresses we went to the shirts and I showed a bit of interest in some of the things. Devyn came to me and handed me something.

"Try this on," She said pointing to the dressing room. I walked over and looked at the shirt. It had the hole design in the back and was a magenta color. I walked out the dressing room not even bothering to try it. "So?" Devyn asked.

"Not my thing," I said. "Sorry."

"It's fine," she said walking to put it up.

I saw a hoodie that was black, the cuffs and hem were white along with the strings. I examined it a bit longer before Devyn walked by and asked, "Do you like that?"

"Yeah," I said putting it back.

"I'll buy it for you," Devyn said.

"No, don't," I said.

"I am," she said picking it up.

"Let me pay for it," I said.

"This is my Hello gift," she said.

"You just made that up, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yep," She said before walking off.

Around lunch, we went over to the food court. We all ordered what we wanted and met up at a table. While eating I heard someone call out my name. I turned to see Angela.

"Angie!" I yelled. She came over and said, "Hey Lunar."

"Guys, this is Angela! Angela this is Devyn, Kat, and Tara," I said pointing to each of them.

"Well, I need to head off," she said.

"Getting something for your mom?" I asked.

"Yeah. My flight is tonight," Angela said.

"If you see Shorts say hi to him for me," I said.

"Will do. Bye Lunar!" Angela said.

"Bye Angela! Travel safe!" I said before she left.

"Who's Shorts?" Devyn asked.

"That's Dustin. He's a friend of mine," I said.

"Where does he live?" Devyn asked.

"My hometown in Florida," I said.

We sat there for a while longer. Kat drove us all home, I was dropped off last.

"Bye Kat, Thanks!" I said.

"No problem!" She said before I walked out and left to my place.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .