♡32♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I was editing next week's video at my counter one morning before I had seen I had gotten a text. It was from Colby asking me if he'd like to spend the day together. I agreed and he responded that he'd be over in a few minutes.

I get ready and wait at my counter, playing on my phone. I sit there for a few minutes before I hear a knock on my door. I walk over to the door and see Colby standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Hi baby," He says before engulfing me in a hug.

"Hi Colby," I say smiling.

"Come on!" He says after he lets go. He grabs my hand and practically drags me to his car. When we get in the road I ask, "So what're we doing today?"

"I wanted to go shopping at the mall and then we could get lunch. We could go put all of the stuff you get at your house and spend the rest of the time at mine before pizza night," Colby says.

"You planned well," I said laughing.

As time passes, we let our jokes fall into the air. Laughing surrounding us two in his car. We finally pull into the parking lot in front of the mall and head inside. The first place we go to is Hot Topic. We browse the shelves and get a couple things.

Next, we head to another clothing store. Mainly Colby shops, which is a bit more unusual. I don't buy many clothes because most likely place it'll stay is the back of my closet because I'll forget it exists. As Colby looks around he sees that I'm bored.

"Go to the women's section and buy some stuff," He says smiling.

I nod my head and walk to the next area which is a mixture of guy and girl clothing. I browse through but I'm not that interested. Eventually, Colby comes to me smiling. He has a few things in his arms, when he sees I have nothing he frowns.

"Why didn't You grab anything?" He asks.

"If I get anything I'll forget it exists and then I'll never use it," I say. He starts looking though some of the clothes and picks up something that's says, Stay wild Moon Child, and above it is a picture of the moon.

"I think you'd like this," He says.

"Maybe," I say, my eyes wander off to the signs that are hanging from the roof.

"At least look interested," he says chuckling.

After a couple hours of shopping, we head to a restaurant. When we finish eating we walk around the streets. We pass a candy store and I drag Colby inside. We stay there for a while, buying a bunch of candy. Eventually, we head back to his car.

We hang out at his apartment, waiting for it to be time for pizza night. When it does eventually come around, we head over to Sam's. I talk with Tara since I haven't seen her in a while. When she goes off to find Jake I go and talk with Kevin.

"Yeah we're finding a replacement for Mike," Kevin jokes. Mike recently moved out of the 'Slap House.'

"Maybe I'll fill in," I say laughing.

"You can't, you have to be tall. That's one of the requirements," Kevin says.

"I'm not that short," I say to Kevin.

"Hey Kev!" Aryia slips into the conversation.

"Hey Aryia," Kevin and I say simultaneously.

"I'm going to go talk with Corey," I excuse myself out of the conversation. I see Corey on the couch, playing a game on his phone. "Hey Corey!"

"Oh, hey Luna!" He says smiling.

"What're you doing?" I ask. He shrugs. "It looks like being unsocial."

"Yep," He says laughing.

We talk for a while until Colby comes over and hugs me. "I'm not stealing your girl!" Corey says laughing.

"I didn't say you were," Colby says smiling.

We all talk until Colby says he wants to go. We go around saying bye before leaving. We head to Colby's apartment and I steal pants and a hoodie from him. I change in the bathroom, when I walk out I see Colby already in bed. I walk over and fall on top of him.

"Hi baby," He says laughing.

"Hello Colbs," I say yawning. I shut my eyes and fall asleep.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .