♡18♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
He gently rocked me back and forth in his lap, hoping to calm me. After a few minutes, I had calmed down and pick my head off from him, I look at his face and every spot is filled with worry.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he said and a trace of being mad at himself.

I hug him and he returns it in a heartbeat, not wanting to let me go. He puts his face into the crook of my neck.

"How about to make it up, we cuddle?" I say in a soft tone, messing with his hair towards the back of his head. He picks his head up and nods. I sit on the end of the couch and he lies down, gently placing his head on my stomach. "This is new," I said before running my fingers his hair.

"Want me to move?" He asks.

"No, it's fine," I said.

He relaxed and I hadn't even noticed he was tense. He hugged my lower stomach and fell asleep in a few minutes.

Colby woke up an hour later letting a yawn escape.

"Hello sleepy head," I said with a small laugh.

"Hey," He said sitting up, leaving my stomach to be cold. "Thanks."

"For what?" I asked.

"Doing what you just did," he said with the smile I've known for a while.

I sit there taking in his face.

Beautiful blue eyes, cute dimples, pink lips, his piercings...

"Luna?" He asked. I realized I was staring and looked down, away from my eye contact. He picked my head up with his pointer finger.

"Sorry," I said in a mumbled tone.

"It's fine, I know it's hard to keep you eyes off something so fabulous," he said, striking a pose. I laugh before saying, "More like hard to keep your eyes off something so ugly."

He pretends to be offended and I erupt in laughter, him following me. He comes at me and before I can escape he throws me over his shoulder and brings me into his room. He places me in the bed and tickles me, I start laughing trying kick him.

"C-Colby!" I laugh out.

"I avenge myself!" He says.

He stops and falls onto the middle of the bed, stomach down. I lie my head on his back.

"You're a jerk," I said running my fingers through his hair.

"But you love me," He said, I knew he was smiling.

"Sadly, Yes," I said with a small blush. I decided I would try something.

I pick my head off his back and go to his face, I kiss his forehead and instantly after I hide my face regretting it.

"Luna?" He says.

I look at him showing my blush and I see he is to. He smiles and I can't help but to return one. He puts an arm around me and pulls me closer to him, kissing the top of my head. I show my face and smile at him, blushing.

"That was new," he said.

"Today is filled with new things," I said.

"It really is," he says.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
"You guys did what!?" Devyn yelled with excitement.

"It was on the forehead!" I said back, I told her about the little kiss.

"I told you!" Devyn yelled, jumping up and down.

"I really shouldn't have told you," I mumbled.

"I'm so proud of you!" She said giving me a hug.

"It's not like we're dating," I said to her.

"That's the next step. And you already have a dress," she said.

"And even if we go on a date, theoretically, who ever said I have to wear a dress?" I ask.

"That is true," Devyn said sitting down. "Nonetheless, I'm proud!"

"Maybe you can be the motherly figure I never really had," I said.

"Oh! I'm sorry about your mother," she said with a sad look.

"She's the one that didn't pass away," I said. "My dad was," I mumbled that bit under my breath.

"So what do you mean by your mom then?" She asked.

"One word: Abusive," I said.

"I'll be your amazing motherly figure!" She said opening her arms.

"Thanks mom," I joke to her, giving her a hug.

"No problem sweetie," she jokes back.

I let a smile out onto my face. I bring Devyn to the Café since she's never been there.

"Welcome to the Café I work at," I tell her with a smile.

"Do you plan on quitting because of your channel?" She asks.

"That's on the list but that's until I can get the money. Anyway, what do you want to drink?" I asked.

"I'll pay," She says.

"You took my out and bought me everything I wanted," I said.

"True," She said, with a sigh of defeat. I order for the two of us and return the drink when it's out. "Thanks," She says.

"No problem," I said.

She had chosen the one of the two seat tables by the window. We start up a conversation one thing transitioning to another when she asks, "So how'd you meet Colby?"

"Here actually. I was working and he just happen to come by and surprise surprise, I was a fan of all of y'all," I said.

"And now you get to hangout with us," she says with a smile.

"And That, I do" I said smiling right back.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .