About the book/author/next book

Hello readers of Hearts Connection! It's me, Blue/MB. I'd like like to talk about this book, myself, and my next book. So if you're interested in those topics, continue reading.

About this book
Look back I how the book starts.

"Tick, tick, tick...

Could the clock go any slower? I finished the exam over half an hour ago, now I must suffer through the remaining time.

I stare out the window I sit not too far from and look at the gentle blowing palm leaves, with a blue sky falling behind it. I stare at it for a few moments, just keeping my attention on the outdoors.
Only if I could be running out there. Walking the sidewalks, passing by the shops along the side framing the street. Passing by the people and study the features or hear snippets of conversations... only if I could get up—" Chapter 1

I had came up with this book in my own exams. I finished early and wanted to make a setting. I planned the first couple chapters quickly, I loved the topic. Some lines had never been changed. Like describing what she'd prefer to do instead.

I planned and planned. When I went to my Grandmother's down south for a week. I had written several chapters (8-10 I think) and reached the 10K words. The book's chapters were always written in Microsoft Word before put into Wattpad.

After 15K words in, I debated whether I should even post this. All those words would've been wasted. I had my friend convince me to post it.

Some of the topics written(where Luna grew up in that farm area, ping pong, pool at the farm, inside, Leo's birthday flashback, and some more) are based off of actual events in my life. Remember those videos that Luna's mom recorded? Those are based off some my amazing mother did. I think it added to the story. Leo is based off of my older brother, his Zodiac a Leo. So that's why he's named Leo.

If you've never actually thought of what Luna looks like, I'll tell you. She has bright blue eyed, tan skin, and long, curly black hair.

Luna's dad is based off of mine. The way he plays ping pong and everything.

This story was inspired from XPLR by deodee . I'd like to thank her and mention her. She has helped me plan out other stories and given me advice with her previous writing. I do highly recommend looking at her stories, they are amazing and so addicting!

In total this book is 38176 words without this chapter.

The idea of the emojis(💙✖️✖️✖️🖤 )was inspired from another story. I don't remember the title or author, so please if you know comment it. It's about having a marking, and whoever you share it with is your soulmate. It's a Solby story, it's amazing. They hate each other after dating, but figure out they share a mark. It's an X.

About me
I'm quite young, I am of age to be here though. But is started writing books for Wattpad at age 11. I had been reading since I was 9 on the website. I have another account as well.

I've always had a love for writing and art. I've always been creative and that's where I want to end up with my job. I want to move to LA and have a certain job, I wont tell that job though. I live in the Southern part of the US.

When I write, I always listen I music. If I don't watch YouTube, I'm listening to music when doing a task. I got a phone for my birthday (November 21), this is my first phone. Originally I was writing on my iPad that I've had since 2014. While I'm writing this part I'm waiting for the bell to ring for my first period. I have to wait in the gym for that. It's loud so I have Scotty Sire's song currently blaring in my ear.

When my friends mess up with grammar I always correct them. It's gotten to the point where galaxyeclipsewolf3 had been so mad at me. I always do it in school. But that means in essays I get good grades. But short responses on things for school is difficult. I add lots of information.

Now I'm on the bus home.

I wanted to quickly talk about mental health. I've struggled with mental health and have done self harm, suicidal thoughts, and suffer from severe depression and have an anxiety disorder. I still struggle with these but try to be positive and here is an escape. I am thankful for each and everyone of you. Do PM me if you'd like to talk about it or just chat in general. Or we could instead chat in the comments if you'd like.

My next book
If you'd like to, vote between Sam and Corey. Currently I'll be doing Sam if no one votes. The name of Sam's book is "Colorless World." Corey's book is named "The Sad Café." Both will be posted when the other is finished. So please if you will, vote! I'd highly recommend and enjoy it.

For more books in the future, I want to do everyone who was in the Trap House. I have an idea for Jake and Aaron's. I'm not sure if I'll do Elton yet. I guess only time will tell.

I have enjoyed writing this book and I hope you've enjoyed it. I love you all and love to see you read my other Colby Brock book, it is an xreader. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading, Hearts Connection has officially been completed!

-Blue/MB

🎉 You've finished reading hєαrts cσnnєctíσn 💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤 【A Colby Brock Fanfic】 🎉