♡33♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

I've been thinking about taking this story to an end. If you'd like more information on this please look at my conversation tab.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
Colby and I were at the park with everyone else. Jake runs up to me and pokes my arm. "Tag! You're it!"

Everyone scattered away from me, sprinting in all different directions. I ran in the direction where a lot of them went. I caught up to Devyn and almost got her. I tripped and fell quietly. I saw Tara hiding behind a tree and ran at her instead. I tagged her and yelled, "Tag! You're it!" Afterward, I ran away from her and climbed a tree in the corner of the park. I sat in the tree for a while, watching everyone run from one another.

Colby had finally tagged someone else and ran to the tree I was sitting in. He ran behind the tree so I decided to scare him.

"Hey Colby!" He looked up. I drop out of the tree and he catches me. He looks terrified. "Hi."

He laughs and kisses my forehead. "That was cute but," Sam pokes Colby, "You're it!" He runs.

Colby drops me to the ground without hurting me and pokes me then runs. "Hey!" I yell at him. I chase after him, yelling. Everyone looks laughing at the scene that's unfolding in front of them. I jump on his back when I eventually caught up to him. He rolled onto the ground laughing.

Everyone came around and started laughing with us. Colby gave me a kiss on the head and then stood up. He then helped me up. We all went back to our original spot and started chatting and joking. Sam and Jake raced each other, Sam won.

Overall, a layback day.

I was sitting on Colby's couch, exhausted from the day I just had. Colby came in and laid on to of me. He hugged around my waist and I laughed. "Hi."

"Hi," I said back laughing.

He laid the side of his head on my chest, looking at the TV. I played with his hair, twirling it, and running my fingers through it. He yawned and shut his eyes.

"You're not falling asleep on top of me," I said poking his face.

"Yes I am," he said laughing.

"Nope," I said pushing him off, at least tried. I kissed the top of his head and laughed. He smiled and laughed with me.

It was the next morning and I had gotten out of his bed. I walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast for the two of us. There was a knock on the door while I was cooking. I open it to reveal Jake.

"Morning Jakey," I said.

"Morning Luna, is Colby up?"

"No, you can wake him up if you'd like."

He walks to his bedroom while I continue to make breakfast. I hear Jake yelling and I can't help but laugh. Jake starts laughing when I think Colby gets up. A tired Colby walks in and looks me dead in the eyes before coming up to me.

"Why'd you let him in?"

"Because he asked."

"Why'd you have him wake me up?"

"Because I'm making breakfast.

"I want breakfast now," Jake cut in.

I laugh at Jake's response and turn back to the food on the stove and finish making it. I give Jake and Colby more than I get. They start to rest and I start to clean the mess I made when making breakfast. When they finish a majority of their breakfast I finally finish cleaning up the mess. I pick up my plate of food and start to eat

Colby is about to leave to Jake's place to record a video. I tell him I'm leaving now and he hugs me and kisses the top of my head.

I head to my place.

I head over to my place and record a video myself. A typical reading my comments video since I didn't feel like going all out for this week's video.

It feels like life has been going a bit slow, or slower than usual.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .