Chapter 1

Bakugou's POV
Being famous is harder than it fucking looks. People are always watching you, waiting for what you're going to do next. They expect so much of you without actually giving a shit about you.

These people specifically are the paparazzi and press. Fuck, do I hate those assholes. They're always putting their shitty noses where they don't belong. All they do is ask the same damn questions and spread the same damn rumors.

'When will Ground Zero be releasing new music?'

'Will Ground Zero be going on tour soon?'

'Ground Zero and his possible new girl!'

'Ground Zero is out of control!'

Ground Zero this, Ground Zero that. No one actually wants the fucking truth. They all just spread lies to make money off of me. But even if I wanted to tell the truth, I couldn't because according to my dickhead of a manager, "It'll be career ending." It's total bullshit.

Excuse me for being a human being. It's like people don't even think I have a life outside of being a musician. I eat, sleep, shower, use the bathroom, and all that other shit just like every other person on the god damn planet. Nothing makes me different.

Making music isn't just my passion, it's my job.
Just because I make more money than others doesn't mean shit about being a normal person. All it means is that I'm successful. Why don't they understand that? It's not fucking rocket science. You'd have to be a real idiot to not get that. Speaking of idiots, one is currently pissing me off.

"You guys should totally collab!" Dunce Face said. I wasn't even paying attention to a single thing he was talking about, so I unfortunately had to hear his fucking voice again.

"Collab with who?" I managed to grunt out.

"You and Jiro! I mean you've heard her music before, and you guys are already friends, so why not?" It wasn't a bad suggestion, which was surprising since it came out of Dunce Face's mouth. I'm just not too keen on the idea of collaborating with her. She's more of a rock person than rap, so even if I did offer, I doubt she'd accept.

"I'll think about it." No I won't. I just didn't want to talk anymore. I was dragged out of the studio to go get something to eat. Now I was being forced to fucking talk? Fuck. That.

I finished my spicy ramen, which kind of tasted like shit, and I exited the small booth we were in. I didn't have to pay because the owner was being a kiss ass and let us eat 'on the house'. If he was hoping for a good review and maybe some publicity, he wasn't going to get it. Maybe if the food was actually decent he wouldn't need any help.

Shoving my hands in the pockets of my bomber jacket, I turned on my heel and started walking off to the exit. Dunce Face could be heard trying to quickly eat the rest of his ramen and scramble after me.

"Sho wehr ah we gohin?"

"Chew your fucking food," I said with a glare as I opened the door and walked out of the 'restaurant'. It took him about two minutes to thoroughly chew the last of the noodles and swallow before he started again.

"I said, where are we going?" He lightly bumped my shoulder to which I just growled at him. I hate it when he purposely bumps into me. Can't keep his fucking hands to himself.

"Back to the studio. I need to record some stuff I've been working on."

"Nuh-uh. Not today dude. We're going out somewhere," he stated.