Weird Flirt

Amy's POV

I put my name into the goblet of fire followed by James and Sirius who also put there names in.

Maybe what I was doing was naive infact I didn't even know why I wanted to be part of the tournament but here I am putting my name in .

I saw Bellatrix frowning at me from a nearby bench as I overheard her mutter to herself .

"Bloody fool"

"Hey what was that?"
I said to her with a grin .

"Your a fool"

"Are you Ok? You sound like you actually care"

I knew she cared but most the time we just stuck to our sarcastic comments as neither of us was that soppy towards one another .

"You know I care"

"Your sounding more like Lily everyday"

Bellatrix glared at this considering her prejudices most certainly hadn't gone away infact much to my dismay if anything they had grown .

"Don't compare me to the Filthy mudb—"

I cut her off before she could say it

"Calm down i was messing with you and don't ever say that word infront of me"

Bellatrix frowned once more before changing the subject .

"If you do get picked . Do you actually think you could win ?"

The tone in Bellatrix's voice clearly showed that she thought I couldn't win .

"Thanks for the enthusiasm"
I muttered .

"No seriously do you think you could win ?"

"Depends who I'm up against"

Bellatrix shrugged but saw her friends from Slytherin nearby who still didn't seem very happy at the fact she was with me as they called her over .

"Speak to you later"

Bellatrix said as she pressed a quick kiss on my lips .

I made my way back to my own friends only to see that they was speaking to a few of the Beauxbatons girls including one that had been staring intently at me since she arrived .

I sighed quietly as I couldn't be bothered talking to the Beauxbatons girls . They all seemed pretty full of themselves as the flaunted into the Hogwarts great hall yesterday .

Sirius flirted with the brunette one much to my annoyance he was meant to be with Marlene . I glanced at Marlene and could feel the anger radiating off her .

James on the other hand had flirted with none of them and stuck firmly to Lily's side which was good .

Remus had never been much of a flirt he was more of a bookworm which was why him and Lily was such close friends .

Then Peter well he was just Peter . I seemed to be the only one that didn't trust him though but I guess I could just see that something wasn't right about him .

The blonde Beauxbatons girl continued to stare at me it was rather discomforting actually so I decided to start a conversation maybe that way she would stop looking at me.

"Hello ?"

"Hey im Florence"
She said attempting to be seductive with a wink .

I cringed at the wink and her tone of voice .

"I'm Amy"
I said rather bluntly

"Oh I know , I hear you've put your name in"
She stated although it sounded like a question .

"I have and I presume you have aswell"

"Yes I have"
She giggled .

What the hell was she giggling at .

"Right"

I turned to speak to a still angry looking Marlene until Florence said

"I'm sure we are going to get along perfect"
She winked once more .

"We are ?"

I knew my voice sounded unsure and that was the point because I certainly couldn't see me ever liking this girl in any way shape or form .

"Yes we are"

Florence then gave me a unexpected hug which I didn't return which caused her face to drop slightly .

"Bye Florence"
I said monotonously .

I grabbed Marlene's arm and whispered

"Let's leave like right now"

Marlene nodded eagerly.

On my way out of the great hall I saw Bellatrix looking at Florence with a vicious glare not that I could blame her .

New chapter is finally up . Also I picture Florence looking like Dove Cameron so when Florence Is mentioned just picture Dove Cameron I guess .