Mystery Man

Jim Hopper had been in the Upside-Down for what he assumes was a couple months, before then being tortured in Russia, then suddenly, he notices an opening in the wall giving way to light. Cautiously, he approaches the hole, and ever so slowly, he steps through the gateway. After all the time in the dark, his eyes scream in protest to the light. He crawls through a thick mass of pinkish slimy goo, cringing all the while. When he breaks free, frigid air bites his nose. He looks around at his surroundings, squinting.

Meanwhile at the Byers in Illinois, Joyce, El, Will, and Jonathan are locking up the house to go to their old home in Hawkins for Thanksgiving.

"The strangest thing just happened to me this man who looked crazy just came up to me and asked where he was. Oh, he looked like that man there" Says Will's Friend Kristen. She points to a picture of Hopper.

"But with longer hair and a big beard. What was his name? El asks with hope it's Hopper. I think Tim Tapper Oh. El looks down in disappointment.

"Anyway, I'm so excited for you to meet Mike, Max, Dustin and Lucas!" Will says happily.

"Yah me too, I just hope they like me though." Kristen whispers nervously.

"They definitely will! Well maybe not Mike because he doesn't like new people. Will jokingly tells her. Both El and Will laugh at this. Joyce walks in to tell them that they're almost ready to leave. Will and El nod to show that they heard her.

"I honestly can't believe that I'm finally going to Hawkins!" Kristen says smiling. The other two nod.

"Well it's not that good." El says. She looks over at the photo of Hopper before leaving the house.

Kristen looks at the Welcome to Hawkins sign.

"Wow it's pretty here!" Kristen says with wonder.

"Yep here it is wonderful Hawkins!" Will says sleepy. Once they get out the car Will, El and Kristen walkover to Mikes house.

"I'm so nervous right now I'm so afraid no one will like me." Kristen says trailing behind them.

"Trust me they will like you! Even if not at first but that's ok though!" El says smiling. Will goes and rings the door bell.

"El! Will! And... wait who are you?"

"Oh, I I'm Kristen you must be mike?"

"Umm yah... well come in."
"So this is Kristen she wanted to come and meet you all." Will said cheerfully. A couple hellos were said.

"Hey I'm Max I'm just happy there's another girl to hang out with." Kristen just nods.

Somewhere in the woods Hopper was walking to god knows where but he was pretty sure he was heading to the Wheelers house he still has no clue with how close he is or what's making him think that going to the Wheeler's house was a good idea.

Kristen looks out the window in Nancy's room.

"Hey Max who's that at the door?" She asks Max.

"I have no clue Kristen but he looks like he needs some help." Max says looking at the girls.

"Girls dinner! Joyce yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"Just coming." All of three of them say at the same time. They come running down stairs.

"There's this man who looks like he needs help." Max says.

"Oh, really let's go look." Joyce, Max, El and Kristen open the door.

"Excuse me sir do you need any help." Joyce asks.

"Yah...yah I do." The man looks up as he says this.

"first of all, what your name." Joyce looks up.

"Jim?"