Y o u

A/N: sorry this is a short chapter I just wanted to post something. Anyway hope you enjoy!
———————————-
Hopper was sitting in the living room eating his pizza thinking about what he just saw. Lilliana seems filmier, he just doesn't know with how though. He feels bad for yelling at Joyce, but he's done with everyone walking on eggshells. Sure he may not be doing okay, but still. El looked out the window and saw the upside down. It's here.
"Guys it's here!" She yells to everyone. The gang is getting everything ready to leave expect for Kristen. It seemed that only Hopper had noticed this. Everyone got into the cars and left as fast as the could to the lab. Dr.Owens always said that if they need to use it they can. Hopper was walking around with Joyce next to him. Out of nowhere he feel.
"Hopper!"
Hopper was somewhere that looked like his house he used to have in New York. This confused him.
"Oh hello." He turned around to see Kristen.
"What do you want and why are you here?" He asked her.
"I could tell that you had just got a memory from your time in Russia and I knew that I needed to act fast about that little problem. Since you know it's not good for me or Papa." Hopper looks confused.
"I know that you're confused right now, but all you need to know is that soon you will be my puppet!"