Well Hello There

Everyone was sitting around Hopper, waiting for him to wake up.

"Mom do you think he'll be okay?" El asks Joyce.

"Yeah he will it's hopper." Joyce says, even though she doesn't really mean it. He's been doing this a lot. She's guessing it has something to do with PTSD. Even though she doesn't know much about it. It just makes the most since. Hopper wakes up. He jumps up and looks around in fear.

"Hey...hey. It's okay. You're in Hawkins." Joyce says. Hopper just nods. Kristen smirks. Only Will notices this.

"Wait... we should go to Murrays intend." Joyce tells the group. Everyone nods in agreement.

Joyce knocks on the door while yelling to let him.

"Joyce!" He opens the door.

"I still can't believe he's alive, after what happened." Murray says to Joyce.

"What do you mean after what happened." Joyce asks him. With a confused look on her face.

"Oh, right we never told you did we." Murray says to Joyce. While her and everyone else was looking at him in confusion.

"Anyway, about five months ago me and Owens found out that Hopper was in a Russian prison. So, after three months of looking for him we were finally able to go to Russia. "

"What do you mean by that?" Joyce asks him. Robin looks around at everyone before speaking.

"Before you continue, we should probably go and sit down." They nod in agreement. Joyce makes sure to sit down next to Hopper. She even holds his hand. She knows that for him it's in a comforting way, but for her it's so much more then just that. She knows it's not right to be thinking this way. She still does it anyway. Joyce looks at everyone, but when she does, she notices that Kristen looks at her in a strange way. She doesn't think much about it.

"So, as I was saying we get there and we know right away that something is off, but we keep looking anyway. Now this is when everything goes downhill from here on out. We get to this room and to our surprise we see Hopper was in said room. Owens opens up the door and before we can do anything he comes charging out of the room and attacks us. So, we start running down a hallway and go into a room and little do we know there's anther way in the room and of course Hopper knows about this way in. I try to fight him of, but then he falls down to the main level of this room. And that's when Owens notices the big portal to the upside down or what every you kids calls it. So, when he tries to get back up, he takes a wrong step and falls into the portal and before we could do anything a bunch of Russian guards came out of nowhere and luckily nether of us were hurt." Murray says to the group."
"So, what your telling is that you knew this whole time that Hopper was alive! And you never told me!" Joyce says yelling at Murray for keeping something so big away from her, most importantly El.
"We didn't tell you about this because we didn't want you to get your hopes up." He tells her. Joyce nods her head in understanding. It made since and she knows and so does Murray that if she was there with them, she would have jumped right after him. Hopper's hand starts to shake in Joyce's. He holds on to her hands. Before he can do anything, he passes out once again.
"Are you ready to attack them?" This time Lilliana asks him. Hopper is confused at this. Last time it was Kristen. Maybe this Lilliana used someone he was unsure about to put more fear into him.
"No...please not them..." Hopper pleads with her. She just shakes her head.
"Let's get Joyce. She seems like an easy target to kill."
Hopper wakes up and looks at Joyce dead in the eyes before getting up and walking into the kitchen.