Byers Tears

"I'm gay?... no that can't be I like it Mike and Kristen."

Robin walked by just as Will was saying this. As much as Robin didn't want to keep listening to what Will was saying, she does. "Isn't it called bisexual or something... Oh I don't know! Why can't I be like everyone else because then I wouldn't have this problem. Oh, who am I kidding I bet no one else talks to themselves into a mirror. "

Robin slowly walked over to him

"Hey bowl cut, how are you?"

Will jumped back in surprise. He could feel his face heat up and his eyes water up.

"How...How... How long where you there for?" Robin looked at him with a small smile on her face. "oh, I've been there long enough and..." Will looks at her in fear. Oh god! She's going to hate me now! Wait! Is she going to tell everyone now? Will thought to himself. He could now feel himself crying. Now she's just going to think your just another fairy.

"I'm gay, I don't care if you are gay or bi or anything for the matter." Will just looks at her. "If you need anyone to talk to just come to me or Steve."

    Will looks at her in confusion now. "wait why Steve?"

    Robin chuckles a bit. "He's the first and only person who've I've told other then you."

  "Oh." Will Hugs her and she hugs him back.

   "Jim you're doing a great job. "Joyce gives hopper a smile.

   "Yah? I thought so too. By now I probably would've burnt the pizza." Hopper laughs.

   "I didn't mean the food, Hop."  His face falls. Joyce walls over to him and rubs his arm.

   "I'm doing my best to hold myself together... in front of everyone." He flashes her a sad smile.

   "Oh, Jim. You don't need to pretend you are okay in front of me. I want to help." He's quiet for a minute. Joyce goes back to the salad. Out of nowhere Hopper is still...

   "Help! Someone help me!" Hopper can feel himself move forward. "Now now Jim... no one can and or will help you now."      

   Dr. Brenner stands next to him. "Ten is now going to play with your mind for a bit. I hope you don't mind, not that it matters."

   Dr. Brenner walks out of the now white room. Hopper sewers he can hear Russian in the background. A girl with long blonde hair walks into the room.

   "You took my sister away from me, it only seems fair for me to take her away from you and everything else you knew of for the last couple of years." The girl walks closer to him.

   "What is your name?" Hopper asked her with fear in his voice.

   "Not that you'll remember but it's Lilliana January." She started to get closer to him.

"What do you mean I won't remember tha...."

"Hopper!"

   Hopper woke up on the coach with everyone looking down at him. He looks around for a bit before saying "The fuck am I doing here. Last I checked I was in the kitchen."

   Joyce looked at him with a worried expression on her face.

"Hopper you passed out." Joyce looks worried.

   "Oh, umm..." Hopper blinks a few times to focus his eyes. He can hear blood pounding in his ears and he is soaked is sweat.

  "Hop, I'm really worried about you." Joyce says.

   "Well Joyce what the fuck do you expect? I've been through hell." Joyce fails at containing her grimace. "What you don't like me saying that? It's true. Of course, I'm going to pass out from time to time. My body is weak." Hopper clenches his jaw. Joyce raises an eyebrow. Then she stands up, brings Hopper some ice-cold water, and heads to the bathroom for a good cry. She pushes open the door sniffling, and sees Will bawling in the tub. Cautiously, she approaches him. With each step, she hears Will more and more.

"Will, honey? What's wrong?" Joyce squats down by her son. Will freaks out at first before saying "Nothing..."

"Will it's okay you can Tell me anything." Joyce says as she goes in to hug him. All Joyce wanted is for everything to back to normal.

"I just don't want to tell you okay?" Will snuggles up closer to his mom.

Joyce strokes his hair. "It's okay sweetie. If you ever do want to talk, I'm here for you. Always." She kisses his forehead.

Mike was happy that him and El had reconnected, but Will has been acting strange since they came back. It was starting to make Mike worry.

"Hey El do think there's something wrong with Will."

Just as Mike had said this Will walked into the living room. Mike looks up at Will and notices that Will looks hurt. He looks like he's about to turn but Joyce walks by and kisses his cheek.

"Guys super is ready!" Jonathan yells from the kitchen.

The get a bowl of pasta each. The kids go into the living room.