Coming Together Part One

Hopper woke up, he looked around and realized that this was the place he keeps dreaming.

"I know your here! " Hopper yells. Lilliana walks into view.

"Well, of course, I'm here." She replied.

"Hello, Kristen," Hopper says smugly. She looks at him shocked.

"What? How? How do you know this?!" She asks him.

"Honestly I just kind just guessed," Hopper tells her. Lilliana pins him to the wall with her powers.

"Oh well lucky you! I bet you don't know that "Six" is my sister!" She yells at him. Hopper looks at her confused. Well, he really didn't know that one.

"Well by the looks of it you didn't know that! Also, her name is Kathryn...so once I let you leave here you will...kill her! And this time no one will stop you!" Lilliana tells him. The only thing Hopper can think about is how insane she sounds.

"Where are we even?" Hopper asks her. He has no clue if she will answer him, but he can only hope for the best.

"No clue...Papa always told me to bring you here. He says that it makes it easier for you to forget stuff here because if you come here unwilling it stores your memories here." Lilliana trails off.

Why was she telling him these things? Was she going to make forget more things about his life or is she going to kill him? Hopper honesty didn't know what was the worse option. If his memories are stored here does that mean he would be able to find them again? It didn't matter he took off running anyway. He could hear her yells at him to stop and come back, but he kept running. As he was running it felt like he was going through time. He kept getting glimpses of what happened last summer. He kept running until he found an opening.

Mine while, Joyce was sitting on the sofa as Murray and Doctor Owens were talking about what to do with Hopper. No one knew what to do, luckily, he seemed to be more relaxed. That was until he started to breath heavily. It was as if he was running...which made no sense to Joyce. She looked at Owens hoping that he knew what was going on, but he didn't look like. He looked very confused.

"Mom is he going too be okay?" El asks Joyce. She looks at her not knowing the answer. She doesn't want to lie to her, but she also doesn't want to make El worry.

"We don't know sweetie. I think he will." El looks at her then sits down next to Mike and Will who are at the table. She looked over at Six and Kristen. She noticed that they look very similar. She didn't think much about.

"Hey Kristen?" Robin says. Kristen doesn't move she just sits there swaying. Robin and Six look at each other confused. No one makes a noise until Six speaks up.

"Stop!" Nancy and Johnathan look at Six confused.

"Do you know what's she's doing?" Steve asks Robin. Kristen stands up quickly.

"So, it was you the whole time." Six says to Kristen. She just shrugs in response. On the other side of the room Hopper wakes up.

"Hop, you okay?" Joyce asks. Hopper just nods. He walks over to Kristen and Six.

"Hello, Kristen." Hopper says. Both him and Six make eye contact, while everyone else, but Kristen look at them confused.

"So, you remember then?" She asks with her. Hopper just nods. Joyce gets up from where she was sitting and walks over to Hopper.

"Remember what?" She asks confused. She looks at Hopper.

"I remember what happened last summer and what I've been doing while away, all thanks to Lilliana." Hopper says adding a smug tone to her name. Everyone, but Six looks at her confused.

"Lilliana?" Will asks. No one says anything to him.

"Hello...sister." Lilliana says to Six.

"Don't sister me!" Six says back. El looks at them both in shock.

"Oh, do you want me to call you Kathryn instead?" She asks mockingly.

"Kathryn! As in new girl at work Kathryn?!" Steve asks. Kathryn looks away from Robin, who is trying to see her reaction. Kathryn just nods.

"Yeah...that's me. I was under cover trying to find out what happened to both Hopper and El." She says. Robin doesn't look at her.

"That still doesn't explain the whole Lilliana Kristen thing though." Max says. Looking at the twin sisters.

"Well, her real name is Lilliana and she works for Brenner. She's the one who made Hopper lose all of his memories of last summer." Kathryn says. No one knows what to do.