Our New Normal

Sorry this a bit shorter then normal but I didn't know what else to put. lol
——————————————————————————
'Ummm...Joyce where am I going to sleep?'If you don't have anywhere I can always just go and sleep on the couch. 'No no it's fine Hopper, you can go into my room and since the kids are going to be back soon I can just go sleep on the couch'. Joyce replies with a sad smile on her face, to think that we could've been in the same.Joyce get yourself together! You can't be thinking of that he just got back and now now... he doesn't even remember... 'Joyce if you don't mind I mean you don't have too... but it would be umm how do I word this without sounding weird'. 'Trust me Hopper I've seen some weird sounding things in the couple of years by I'm pretty use to anything by now.' Joyce smiles as she says this. Ummm is it ok if you're in there with me it-it doesn't even need to be in the same bed'.Hopper sighs heavily. 'It's just that I don't want to be alone'.No it's fine I understand why you would want that'. 'MOM WE'RE HERE!'Will yells down the hallway.They both jump a bit. 'Ok sweetie thanks for telling me make sure to get ready for bed.'Yeah we knew! Both Joyce and Hopper take a step back so they don't get in the way of the kids. 'I did keep some of your clothes so you can just look in the book with Hopper on it while I go and change in the bathroom.' Hopper nods his head. When Joyce goes back to her room she finds Hopper looking in the mirror.'Hey Hopper you ok? 'Yeah I guess. It's been so long since I've looked at myself in a mirror.' Joyce looks up to see that Hopper doesn't have a shirt on at first she was embarrassed for looking but then she realized just how thin  he was. 'Ummm is there something wrong?' 'Oh! Sorry its just the fact you've lost some weight since I last saw you...' Joyce looks down in embarrassed that she was caught looking. 'That's what I thought.' After there both ready Joyce goes to say goodnight to El and Will. 'How you guys holding up?' She hears sniffing from El's bed. 'He-he-he doesn't even remember ME!' 'Why couldn't he just come by and remember!' 'It's not fair!' Joyce just realized how much this has effected Eleven. 'I know it's not fair  but but at least we have him back now.' El looks up at Joyce and says good night to her and Will. Once Joyce gets back to her room she can tell already that Hopper is already asleep.