Found but I'm Still Lost

Hopper was fast asleep when Joyce had entered. She wasn't sure with how she should sleep but she just went under all her blankets since it was cold.
     Hopper woke up and when he looked where he was he realized that he was back in the Russian base before they sent then him into the upside down. "It's been far too long since I've last seen Jim." It was that girl again! "What do you want?" The girl looked him up and down. "Well Papa says you know where my sister is."Hopper was confused with what she was talking about. "What do you mean? I have no clue who this Papa person is or who you're sister is!" " Lies!" Hopper was now in a panic he tried to move but then he woke up. He can feel someone's arm on him looks to see who it is and it's Joyce. He can feel his hart rate go down and went back the sleep. Hopper 'woke' up again at this point he doesn't know at this point. He can people! When gets a closer look he can see Joyce and him standing next to each other. He could short of hear them but not that good. "Seven o'clock?"..... "so it's a date?"...... pick up. Then he woke up. , From how fast Hopper woke up he also woke up a sleeping Joyce.
"What the fuck!" Sure Joyce's first reaction was not the best but she didn't care. "Shit I sorry!" I just had a memory come back!"Hopper looked like a puppy who just learnt how to sit. "Oh my god Hop!""That's great what was it?"Hopper looked at her with careful eyes."ummm well it involved us and you asking me to go to Enzo's" Joyce didn't know what came over her but she kissed him. At first he was in shock at what's just happened. "Uhhhhh I don't kill if I still feel that way, I'm sorry Joyce." She could feel her cheeks heat up."No...No it's my fault...it's just that I thought maybe you're feelings came back with the memory" They sat there in silence until Hopper got up and said "I'm going to make some coffee can't remember the last time I had it." As he walked out the room Joyce couldn't help herself but she just sat there at cried into her pillow. How could I be so stupid! It's far too soon to do anything yet!