免責事項 | Disclaimer | Menseki jikō

ー 27th July 2019 ー

Hello, This is a Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanfiction and it's my first time writing for this fandom too!

I'm not fluent with my English nor my speaking skills due to some circumstances--

So please don't be shy to point out any grammar mistakes or errors!

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

━━━━ ⊰

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

This book contain spoilers from the manga so to those who haven't read the manga yet.

It's best to suggest you to read the manga first before coming back here.

This story will follow the original plot however its have some difference as well and the event of the story will be slow so if you aren't fan of these cuz this is a warning in case you get bored or something but I do hope you will support me with this story!

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

This story involved my OC, Minami "Izumi" Reina and the original cast of Kimetsu no Yaiba which belongs to Koyoharu Gotōge mostly.

There will be some ocs who has a hidden role in this story please stay tuned for more!

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

OLD SUMMARY: THE WANDERING MAIDEN

Taisho Era Japan.

Since ancient times, rumors have abounded of man-eating demons lurking in the woods. Because of this, the local townsfolk never venture outside at night.

Legend has it that a demon slayer also roams the night, hunting down these bloodthirsty demons for the sake of humanity and average for the lost souls.

For the tale of young Tanjiro, a kindhearted boy who sells coal for a living. However, these rumors will soon to become his harsh reality. Ever since the death of his father, Tanjiro has taken it upon himself to support his family with his kind nature, everyone found themselves fond of the young boy who's always willing to lending a helping hand and ask nothing in return.

Although their lives may be hardened by tragedy, they've found happiness but that ephemeral warmth is shattered one day when Tanjiro finds his family slaughtered and the lone survivor, his sister Nezuko, turned into a ferocious demon.

To his surprise, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotions and thoughts. Thus begins Tanjiro's request to fight demons as a demon slayer to avenge his family and find a cure for his sister to be human once again.

This is a journey of two siblings to seek the demon who is the cause of their family's eternal slumber.

But what if there was a demon who is different from the rest?

❝I do not eat humans in order to become stronger, my only purpose is to protect humans from the evil races❞

A young girl with an amnesia, the memories of her past disappeared instantly the moment she found herself in a place where she doesn't belong.

The cause of her existence will change the world's fate in the balance of good and evil. The result of the world is in the hands of our young heroes.

A tale of bloodstained swords!

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

╔═════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ══════╗

‖            𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗       ‖

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════╝

The anime series, Kimetsu no Yaiba or otherwise Demon Slayers is based on the manga series of the same title, written and illustrated by Koyoharu Gotōge.

S I G N:

❝WORD❞ = Speaking/Talking

❛WORD❜ = Thinking/Thought

「POV」= Point of View

|Unknown| = location

WORD = Flashback/Past/Future