Important Notice

I'm sorry but it's not an update sadly, I have something to tell you

I'm sorry but it's not an update sadly, I have something to tell you. The truth is that I actually lost my notes of this fanfiction, in short, I left my phone on the desk not just because I'm the oldest among my siblings but I also just finished high school last year so naturally I have to fed the youngest and help her get ready to school.

What I didn't know that she play with my phone while I was in the kitchen and before I knew it, most of my important stuffs including the notes were all gone right before my eyes... but since she's basically a toddler, I can't get mad at her for messing around though.

I'm sorry for being an irresponsible author, it's won't happen again I promise!

So right now, I was thinking of rewriting the story once again because I love the series and I honestly dont want it to go to waste but I couldn't decide what to change or what to keep so when I see you guys left comments and vote for this story honestly warm my heart to know this story haven't die yet :,)

But that's also made me feel guilty for keeping quiet and it's not a good feeling I must say. When i look back at my old writing, I feel like it's really too slow for my liking?? Should I make it faster with the story progress or do you guys prefer the way it is? I want to hear your opinions as the reader on what I should do with the story!

I also want to know if I should keep my oc's characteristics if you like her character or not. In the rewrite story, her name may change because I want a more fitting name for the story since the timeline is in Taisho era. Do you guys prefer her to have her own romance or no? Originally I planned to pair her up with Sabito or Giyuu (mostly lean on Sabito cuz i don't wanna to get attack by shippers-)

As for the storyline, do you guys prefer the whole demon thing who support the heroes or want me to go for a new fresh start of something else? I'm still in the thinking progress so I would love to hear your opinions beforehand ^^

That's all, thank you for reading and I hope you understand my situation ;;