三十四 | Chapter 34 | Arc 0.34

❝𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖❞

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The sound of a heart beating, slowly each beat become weaker and weaker as time passed, a sound of a fragile heart about to break down scared them so much that every second like death is waiting to claimed a soul ❝Is this what is like to be in Reina's spirit world?❞ Sabito asked, been wondering around the empty space for a while now.

❝It's so creepy! Her heartbeat sound so fragile that it's scaring me to the core!❞ Asuga shivered, wrapping her arms around herself suddenly feeling the temperature had dropped around her.

❝Hey is that...❞ Makomo whispered, stopping at her tracks upon noticing a figure in the dark, it was so dark that any of them could barely notice the figure if it wasn't for their trained senses had increased due to all of their intense training those years ago.

❝Sabito...❞ whispering in a low tone, the silhouette of the figure stood firmly in the darkness as if it was afraid of the light itself.

❝You're...❞ Upon hearing his name being called, the boy begin to move forward, trying to get a closer view of the figure.

Finally, they begin to take a step forward towards the light, revealing themselves to the children which cause their eyes to widen themselves in shocked as the figure paused to look at them in the eyes ❝I'm Reina's shadow

The figure look exactly like her yet it was darker as it was being stuck in a void of darkness to the point of the features were barely unrecognizable. It was as if the real thing was slowly fading away from it's own existence...

❝H-Her s-shadow?❞ Asuga stuttered nervously in cold sweats as they begin to appeared on her cheeks while the figure countinue, mumbling like a scared child ❝All the things I fear. All the insecurities I hold within myself❞