十四 | Chapter 14 | Arc 0.14

❝𝔸 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝔸 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝔸 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The rain has quenched the soil from sandy hues to rich, strong browns, the kind that brings an inner smile. There's a shine when sun-rays bounce back, as seeds of brilliance among the grass. This is that time, when the newly warmed soil breathes life, when together the sun and rain bring a new exuberance to nature.

With eyes at rest in the way of dreams, she hear the quenching rain. The percussion of the given water varies according to the surface it wets. There is the drums that are windows, the cymbals that are the wooden floor, and the soft, soft maracas that are the music of the grass. The triangles are the puddles, a high note to pick up the mood, to sing of the joy of the plants upon such a day.

And from that rain soaked ground came such life, the plants that grew so strong in the bountiful rays. The water was liquid magic and the Earth was the richness and nurture for the flower-given seeds. Without the rain it is only mud, without the earth it is only water; together they are a sort of cozy joy, a tingle of hope and of good things to come.

Under the gentle spring sun its rays warm her skin, resembles kisses from the divine. The nascent leaves have that soft green and the ground is scattered with vivid blooms whose petals dance in the breeze. She love the season of spring.

She could drink it up like a tonic. Instead she spread her fingers wide and fan them though the damp air, like she did when she was like a kid who tried to fly, only now it's just something that makes her smile.

Birds above flit from branch to branch, letting out their sweet melody. If this day was beautiful restaurant dish it would be as fresh out of the kitchen. If it was a drink it would be a warm cup of tea.

But she prefer to think of it as music, and so with each step she hear the soft dropping water meeting the earth ❝Finding the noisy ocean winds, at the bottom of the deep dark sea...❞

As she uncover her eyes from underneath the covers, she heard the gentle tapping of raindrops against the bedroom window. These were her favourite kind of days where she didn't have to feel bad about not leaving the house for the day.