十一 | Chapter 11 | Arc 0.11

🚧 WARNING 🚧

🚧 WARNING 🚧

This chapter contains violence and gore is not for the faint-hearted people so read at risk but this is Kimetsu no Yaiba, we are talking about fhfdjffd and don't said that I didn't warn you.

𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕤

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

At that very moment, time seems to stretch itself into eternity, everything was in slow motion as golden orbs gaze upon them, meeting the soulless pitch black ones.

A few seconds away from reaching each other, a few seconds away from becoming the victorious of this battle, a few seconds away from surviving, a few seconds away from facing their own death.

A intense sensation spread through her body, a glimpse of crimson blood caught the corner of these golden eyes of hers. Her right arm was grabbed by the opponent and before she knew it, her body was sent flying to the rocky wall, crashing into it.

His hands held onto the nearest object, feeling the vibration of the crash as he gasps at the sight before him. The dust lay thickly like winters first snow, but instead of being a spirit-raising brilliant white, it was a depressing dirty grey yet he could make out of the outline of the girl.

And when the dust cleared, slowly fading away and returned to its surface of the Earth.  The sight was unpleasant to the boy yet it was a delight sight to the monsters of the night.

Her right arm got cut off, dark crimson liquid dripping down on the surface of the hole in the middle of the rocky wall, clear yet deep cuts and scratches were all over the place due to the crash, the sharp rocks have a little bit of crimson red liquid dripping from the tips of its sharp edges.

What scare him more that she wasn't even breathing, motionless stood there as the group were approaching towards her, seeing how she wasn't even show any of being alive. He couldn't move nor breathe properly, he wants to protect his comrade, his friend.

But he knows he couldn't protect himself if he do, he didn't have his teacher's sword with him and his body is its limited due to all the running. He clenched his fists, frustrated towards himself as tears were gathering in his eyes.