序幕 | Prologue | Arc.0

❝𝕎𝕖 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕃𝕀𝕋𝕐❞

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The soft sound of the wind as falling leaves dancing along throughout the night, whispering the song of the night. The faint sound of the shallow river babbling across the rocks continuously, making a quiet pleasant rhythm of a melody, enough to put someone to a peaceful slumber.

However, despite the fact my surroundings is fill with Mother Nature's beauty, the grass were tickling my skin but I couldn't move my limbs nor feel them at all. My eyelids felt heavier than my limbs, almost as if they were glued together.

But that was what I'm worried about, rather it's an uncomfortable sensation of someone watching me from afar. I felt their presence by the time I gain consciousness, it's feel so terrifying that it's enough to make the back of my hair stood up in alert.

❝Ah, I see you have awakened

My heart stopped beating for a moment out of fear, everything around me become dull, no longer hearing the gentle sound of my surroundings. It was a masculine voice,  deep yet so monotonous almost resembles as a non-living being.

When I didn't give a response, my ears caught the sound of light footsteps and it's seemingly walking towards where I was, motionless to the ground which wasn't the greatest timing ever not in this situation.

A strong sense of smell comes by the time, they stop in front of where my body is completely motionless, it's almost hurts my nose with how strong smell is. It was almost intoxicated if it wasn't the smell of the fresh apples.

❝... It's seems like you can't afford to open your eyes at the moment but it's fine, we will meet again soon❞

Their fingers starts brushing a few strings of my hair away from my face, whispering against my ear while sliding a finger across my face till its reach the end of my chin.

❛What the heck, this is so creepy!

If it wasn't for my immobile body, I would have punch this person weather they're a female or male, it's doesn't matter to me. I don't have a clue about my own identity so why are they acting as if they're familiar with me? A creep I say!

I felt they placing their finger against my lips as if asking me to be quiet as they spoke to me once again.

❝...I know what you are thinking just now, you think I'm a creep right?

I froze, following by a chuckle coming from them.

❛They can read my thoughts?!

My heart starts pounding against my rib cage, terrified by this presence next to me.

❛I'm so going to die-

❝I'm not going to kill you not yet that is❞

❛That's make things more worse, you jerk!

❝You should know about that as a fact already by now

❛Stop acting like we know each other cause I certainly don't

❝Oh but we do known each other before, my beloved queen

❛... You seriously disgust me❜

He starts laughing for some reasons and that's bothered me a lot.

❝Well... I must take my leave now❞

A warm sensation against the skin of my ear as a low voice start whispering into them.

❝I will see you soon

The moment they pulled away from me was when my eyelids finally flutter open and what I saw made my skin go pale, the locks of dirty blonde hair with dark brown at the tips as shadows were all over their face but at the corner of my eyes caught the faint light green eyes, staring into my soul.

There is a grin across their face but it wasn't a pleasant one instead it was dark and twisted.

Like a predator already to hunt its prey.

The thought will continue to haunt me ever since I saw those eyes as black spots slowly blocking my sight of vision, they whispers something in a low tone of voice.

❝Have a sweet dream while it lasts...❞

Their maniac laughter was the last thing I heard before darkness consumed me whole.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•