十三 | Chapter 13 | Arc 0.13

❝𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟❞

𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

A pair of dark blue eyes open like two flashlight beams, the new temporal inserts providing enough light to illuminate whatever his eyes could land upon, waking up without a warning, eyes flung so wide each iris is a perfect orb of the deep ocean.

After a second or two, his head turns to glance around, mouth slackened, ❝I know what happened...❞

The sight of the disaster in front of him was enough to prove it, the collapse of the wall was enough to create a bridge to cross the river now.

The sound of heavy breathing caught his attention, breaking the silence as he felt a warmth sensation on his back. It was bigger than a human.

What scared him more was the breathing wasn't a human's, turning his head around. His dark blue eyes caught the sight of the large creature behind him, making him to move himself away immediately.

❝A l-lion...?❞

The sight of the creature's features mostly  resembles a lion's instead of it's usual colors, its black fur was dark as the night sky with a mane hiding its rounded ears between them, a tail with a tuft of longer fur at the end as its swing itself onto the ground side to side.

Its red highlights were mixed together within the black fur, a single bell was attached to its mane. its eyes were closed seemingly to be taking a short nap, red markings underneath its eyes to its chin and a single crack across its right eye. He immediately recognized the creature yet he couldn't believe weather it's the truth or not.

Feeling the weight being lifted, its eyes open revealing its golden orbs and the symbol of circular gallifreyan were showing in its eyes. Yawning softly, the creature's eyes landed upon the boy as its raise itself on all four,  walking toward the trees and not once look back at him.

The creature went behind the trees, the leaves began to shake, rustling as a sign of the lion moving around behind the bushes and trees yet its still doesn't shown itself after a few minutes later.