十五 | Chapter 15 | Arc 0.15

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕦𝕟

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

If the rain is one drop it is millions, cascading from a confident sky. It is the sort of weather that washes everything anew, bringing deep puddles into which children splash and in that happy congregation of water and air, is the sense of being alive, that from such beautiful simplicity comes everything we love, the flora, the fauna, the very essence of nature.

And here come the drops steady and soft, falling from a sky of white velvet. They come altogether and yet as pioneers and though she know will soon be quite wet, having the joy of the leaves, of everything that makes the world so green. She felt each splash that touched her skin, watching her kimono become a deeper, more rocky hue. Though the grass looks normal one step forwards tells a different story.

After the rains any pressure will bring up the water, soaking the foot. Without her light blue zori sandals, there is no choice and Reina chooses to remove her socks and shoes, at least then her feet can be dry and warm when she reaches the training ground.

As her barefoot touches the soil, her toes are bathed in the newly bequeathed rain. It gurgles, bubbling as she walk, soothing in its coolness. Just as a drop of crystal-clear water appeared on her fragile skin, she smiled to herself.

The rain was something that stopped her thoughts from buzzing, calmed her, but at the same time excited her. The waves of the salty liquid washed the pavement creating a melancholic song. Waiting for the rain to wash all of the misery away that was buried deep within her heart, she stood there, her gaze burning into the horizon, staring at the beauty of the upcoming storm and the crying clouds.

It's reminds her how much she wants to cried, the images from those nightmares kept on flashing back to her mind causing her to gain the feeling that she had grow to hate; fear ❝It's been two days since the incident yet I've been getting nightmares lately...❞

The rain has lost the ambient temperature of early fall, freezing and paling her skin on contact. The path through the park is muddy water in motion, filling deep puddles that hide the ruts of dryer weather. To feel it isn't enjoyment, not fun like the gentle sunshine of springtime, yet it is a part of life and she want to feel it just the same.