十六 | Chapter 16 | Arc 0.16

ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The sky became dark and low with ominous black clouds and the wind picked up, howling, crying, warning, baying like a wolf into the night. The first crack of lightening rent the air and within seconds the rolling boom of the thunder reverberated overhead. Soon the rain fell, slow to start, splattering the sidewalks haphazardly. Then it fell as if from buckets, cascading like a waterfall from the heavens. It pounded on the roof as if it were demanding entrance.

In a storm it can be tough to recall the light, hard to see the temporary nature of such beasts. When the raging deluge is closer to the skin than the air, when it thunders louder than any bird could ever sing and pushes harder than boat oars in the sea waves, it can only burn itself out.

Storms come masquerading as knife and coffin yet are neither, they are more as the tough love teacher who crosses the line. Learn to shelter through the gales, seek refuge in the rage, yet do reflect and embrace the gifts that can be discovered when it vanishes, that's when they find new chances to flourish, to make something good after its passing.

The sky became darker and low with ominous black clouds and the wind picked up, howling, crying, warning, baying like a wolf into the night. The first few crack of lightening rent the air and within seconds the rolling boom of the thunder reverberated overhead. Soon the rain fell, slow to start, splattering the sidewalks haphazardly. Then it fell as if from buckets, cascading like a waterfall from the heavens. It pounded on the roof as if it were demanding entrance.

The call of the thunder, the roar immediately runs an immense exhilaration through her veins causing the boy to be fully awakened from his slumber, almost instantly, his ears caught the sound of breathing heavily throughout the loud roaring of the thunder strikes down the earth.

Rains are like tears. Like a person crying. Perhaps that’s why they bring with them such gloom. It’s like the beautiful blue ocean above them is mourning. It has seen too much; getting darker in its already deep blue color.

A three year old’s cries, her screeches, mean nothing but annoying infancy. When they see tears releasing from someone old and wise, however, we know a deep gravity exists to it. Too wise and great to be able to fit into our little pools of comprehension. Maybe the trees, the leaves, the air and the sky feel it too. What they feel. A stem’s first leaf is like a baby’s first step.