00 | PROLOGUE

It's been a long week.

A dreadful one, in fact.

Time has flew, quickly yet also slowly ever since the unfortunate incident had happened.

Right after he had finished everything- he had vanished with no trace, bringing the villain with him. The last thing that the elementals could remember was his small smile, shedding a ray of hope amongst them.

He's still out there. He might still be alive.

Yet doubt was still with them.

The younger sibling had done his job programming their watches to individu mode, allowing them to live on themselves without being tied to one another. But- he had failed to program their inner hearts too.

"Solar, make a wish!"

"Wanna know what my wish is?"

"Let me guess.. more potion kits?"

"No." His laughter was infectious, bringing smiles upon the others. "I wished so that wherever you guys are, we'll still become the best brothers and friends that existence ever knew."

"You promise?"

He raised his pinkie finger. "Definitely."

The memory washed away with warm hugs. But on that same night, the boy had waved goodbye, a smile reflecting his wishes.

Thorn's promise instantly crumbled down.

It was a dangerous mission, a risk that all seven and their friends had gambled taking. It was to save the galaxy. And yet, they had succeeded- to only lose one vital member from their heroic group.

Solar. Since that very day, everything's changed.

The bonds between each member had loosened up. Everyone grieved for their lost brother, including the usually-kept Ice. Thorn had shedded the most tears, his emotions spilling everywhere.

But not this person.

Not the cheery, wind elemental that everyone looks up to because of his careless optimism. Not the summer flower that brightens everyone's day wherever he goes.

Not to a certain boy named Cyclone.