√ ALTERNATE ENDING

omGggHhb how did it get here ;_;
yall are too good for meeeee thank you!!!!!
5.8K is CRAZY, dang.
also yall should thank rinnRinn947 ! she's the one who developed the plot, i just did my own version.

urgh my eyes are sweating 🥺🥺🥺
as a compensation for my leave (lol petty) as well as for HELPING ME REACH THIS FAR!!! i present to you something i'm sure you'll all enjoy!!!

-------------------
ALTERNATE ENDING.
(prepare yourselves. last update!)

"He's awake!"

"You idiot!" There was a shout, followed by something that wetted against the boy's cheeks. The brunette on the bed was surprised to feel a certain someone hugging him tight, squeezing him as if he never wanted to let go.

The boy gasps for air, "I-I can't breathe.."

"Thunderstorm, let him go. He's still wounded." One of the figures in the room spoke in an awfully familiar voice, but he couldn't see any of them. All he could make out was the five other silhouettes. Thunderstorm? He played the name again and again in his mind- do I know him?

He whimpers in pain, clutching the abdomen tightly. A bandage was covering it, and he could feel the soft fabric underneath his shirt.

"H-How long have I been out for?" He stutters, asking the only question that he could form at the moment. "A-and.. am I not dead yet..?"

The wounded boy could feel the pressure in the air change, as it drops the once peaceful vibe.

"Cyclone." A voice spoke softly, and something warm was placed against his left arm- but he couldn't see. His vision was blurry, a flurry of white things swarming in and out of it.

"I-I can't see." The said boy starts to choke on a sob, the fear slowly closing in on him, "W-What's happening? Guys? W-Who's.."

"Calm down."

"W-Who am I?"

"Did you forget?" was all that they responded with, inducing more fear into him.

"And who are you all?" Cyclone's voice rose into a shriek, his face painfully etching away from its original state, "E-Everything hurts.. kill me, i-it hurts so much! W-Where am I..?"

"You got into an accident. Don't panic okay? We'll call the nurse for you. The doctor said that-"

"I-I don't care! I DON'T CARE! THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH! P-PLEASE.. JUST END ME.. KILL ME.."

He didn't like the feeling. Not one bit.

The pain seared across his entire body, and his vision was next to nothing. He felt worthless, incredibly useless as he lied on the bed, unable to move or do anything at all.

Something is wrong here, but he couldn't do anything. He could only feel the tears running down his cheeks, before his vision turns into complete darkness.

"You're paralysed, Cyclone."

After all, wasn't it all his fault? Wasn't it the wish of the mere boy, who risked it all for the dead?

"I think.. it's time you accept your fate."

"We're sorry, Cyclone." His brothers were around him, staring pitifully at his condition, but they weren't quick to act. They knew he would eventually die.

Tears streaks down Cyclone's cheeks, as the words haunt him invisibly, forever stuck in his mind and world. But he had to. He had to accept it, and he knew that it was true.

He quietly says, nodding to himself.

"Whatever it takes, for them."

And the last thing he saw was a bitter smile.

- END.