07 | HEAVY

"Solar..!"

Thorn gasped, looking at his watch. Everyone watched as the smile they had once missed- appeared on his face, brighter than ever. The symbol of a star was glowing on each of their powerwatches.

Quake couldn't believe it. Solar's back.

Thunder looked at his brother, who's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Something's wrong." He said again, this time convinced. "Let's go."

"Go where-"

It was too late. Before anyone could stop the little nature manipulator, the boy jumped off, running into the hallway.

"Solar!" He called, voice echoing. "You're back!"

It didn't take long before everyone followed after the naive brunette. "Thorn, WAIT-!"

---

"Open the door!" Ochobot banged his hand against the metal doors. He had tried every way to get the door to open- to reach out to his hurting friend. "Cyclone, please! Don't hurt yourself! W-We can find another way!"

"It's too late.." The voice rasped behind the slider. Ochobot looked up. "I am he. And he is me."

"N-No.." The power sphere scrambled up, pressing a button on the wall. "Let me in! I-I can help you! Everyone's waiting for you!"

Shoot. He stopped talking. I forgot.

"They know..?"

"No!" Ochobot panicked, waving his hands at the blinking red dot. He knew that the boy was watching him through the recieving screen. "They were suspicious of you! I had to lie to them. And I don't like lying."

No answer. Ochobot sighed. What do I do?

"Ochobot!" A pair of arms tackled him, making the sphere-like robot tumble and hit against someone's chest. "There you are! We've been looking for you! Do you know where-"

"What are you doing here?!"

His voice was muffled. Thorn continued to hug the power sphere, then stared at the door where he had found Ochobot. "Eh? Isn't this Cyclone's room? What are you doing here?"

"I just asked you the same thing!"

The happy-go-lucky boy grinned as he heard the footsteps of his brothers, apparently deaf to the statements Ochobot made. "Hey guys!"

"Thorn." Quake wiped a sweat off his brow. "Don't run off like that. You scared us."

No he didn't. Ice thought, casually striding. He was just worried about Thorn finding out. Such big momma energy.

His icy blue eyes stared at the door. Cyclone always had a thing for skateboards, graffiti and pastel blue. Ice stood before the light blue door, similar to his and everyone else.

What an idiot. Sacrificing himself.

Thorn turned around, showing them Ochobot that stayed defeated in his hands. "Guess who I found in front of where Solar is!"

"Ochobot?" They stated the obvious.

"Hehe!" His green eyes folded into crescents.

"Let me go, please?" The robot spoke. He pried himself off Thorn's hands, crossing his arms. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Thorn." They simultaneously said.

Quake scratched his neck, unable to hide any more of his curiosity and suspicion anymore. "What's wrong, Ochobot? Why are you sweating?"

"Robots don't sweat." Blaze chirped.

"Shut up."

Blaze pouted, looking away. He knew the situation, and he doesn't intend on making it worse by getting stuck in a giant ice cube made by Ice. The fire elemental was impatient, tapping his foot against the ground.

"Oh, it's just that.." Ochobot tried to sneak a look at the red blink. It was gone now. Cyclone had probably switched off the camera. "He's sick, that's all. Didn't he tell you that-"

A voice interrupted coldly. "Don't lie to us."

Piercing red eyes met with digital blue ones, making the air tenser that it already was. Blaze and Thorn shifted uncomfortably. Ice bit his lip. This situation isn't getting any better.

Quake put a hand on his shoulder. "Thunder, put that sword down. Don't make this one worse." He turned to the troublemakers.

"Okay." Blaze took Thorn's hand, understanding the situation. He had grown more mature ever since the incident. "Let's go play our videogame! We still have the boss-"

They blabbered together, leaving the trio with a shaking power sphere. Ice leaned against the wall, eyes averting. "Speak."

Ochobot looked at the machine.

It was blinking red.