15 | EPILOGUE

"You're awake!"

"Where am I?" The brunette touched his bandaged head, grimacing at the tension headache. He had no recollection of him being moved into the white room. He glanced to his left, where the drapes are blue.

He tried to sit upright.

"No! Sit down!" His head whipped to the right. A boy sat on the chair, peering over him with curiosity. He was awfully recognizable. The wounded boy tried to remember. "You're hurt!"

"I'm pretty sure I know that." He frowned.

"B-But you're hurt really, really badly!" The familiar stranger stated with worry written on his face. "Don't move, I'll go call the doctors!"

The boy grunted in agreement.

He got up from his chair and dashed to the door. "You guys! He's awake! Go call the doctor!"

"Solar!" One of them poked his head into the room, wiping his tears. His face was ragged with tiredness, but a joyous smile was evident. "Oh, you're awake! Finally! We've been waiting for so long-"

"I-I don't know who you are.."

Solar held his pounding head. Something about him wasn't right. He felt uncomfortable in his own body. It was as if his own physique had changed after being so long in the hospital-

"Ah, that's okay." Another boy entered, hands in his pockets as he popped the stick candy out of his mouth. "You've been out for a long time."

"Solar!" The shout startled him, before the said boy found himself in a pair of warm arms. He was being hugged from both sides. "You're back!" They simutaneously said, grinning.

"W-Who are you all? My name isn't Solar."

"Huh?!" They all seemed to freeze in their spot, even the newcomer that had somehow snuck into the room without him knowing.

"What are you saying?"

"I don't know who you all are." His memories were blank. But he had a feeling, buried deep inside his heart. These people around him- they meant something to him. "I-I don't know."

One was close to crying. "Solar forgot us?!"

"I.." He bit his lip, trying his best to recall whatever memory he had. "I can't remember who you all are. But I think I know who.."

"Give him some rest. He just woke up from a coma. His mind's in a mess, so don't disturb him."

He felt as if someone wasn't there. He looked around, counting the amount of people present in the room. 6 people. Then why do I feel as if there should be seven instead? Who are these people anyway?

"Okay." The person, who seemed like the most responsible out of them all- sat down in the chair that the green-capped boy previously sat at. "This is a long story, but it's the truth."

Solar felt curious. "Alright, what's the catch?"

"We found you unconcious in the space pod. We all thought you were dead, and Thorn almost cried when he thought so. We all woke up from our sleep at the same time-"

"Who's Thorn again?" He interrupted.

The cheery boy raised his hand. "That's me!"

"Anyway, me and Thunderstorm here," He pointed to the cross-armed boy, who continued to lick his candy. "Found each other. It looks like we were in a destroyed station. Then we looked for the others."

"They found me first." Another boy continued. "I was with Blaze. We both were lying on the ground. Our arms broke, which was why we are wearing casts," He used his left hand to point at his broken hand. "Then Thorn was last."

"I'm Blaze. This feels weird, introducing myself to my own brother." He grunted, leaning against the wall.

"We should've found another person!" Thorn joined the story-telling. "But we couldn't. I don't remember his name, though.." He trailed off.

"Ah." That explained the feeling that Solar had. He was uncertain that there should be another existence amongst them. But who was it? "No wonder, I felt that too when I saw you all."

"So yeah. Your name's Solar."

Solar. He looked at the blue drapes that covered his vision. "What behind that?" He could feel everyone following his eyes, as they all stared at the curtain. "I'd like to see."

"It's just a window."

His eyebrows furrowed at the answer. "I don't think so." His mouth moved on his own. Everyone watched as his hand reached to unveil the curtains. "Is someone on the other side?"

"I'd advise that you do not touch it."

"Ah." Solar stopped, putting it on top of his covers. "I'm sorry, doctor." He says, as the medic enters the room with a clipboard.

"It's alright." The responsible healer turns to the eldest brother. "Can I have a word with you, Quake? Your brothers can stay here." He looked at them from the corner of his eyes.

"Of course." He rose up from the chair, and touched Solar's hand. "I'll be back soon. Don't worry."

The affection sent chills down his spine.

Something was incredibly wrong.

---

"He forgot everything. " Quake reported, hands behind his back. "We had to lie to him. He's not one of us yet. And he almost busted his real body open. Is the extraction method ready?"

"Almost." The doctor fixed his glasses. "Are you sure about this? Solar will be the first human to ever be soul-transferred into another body. It's medically impossible, but with the help of your spirit friend.."

Quake looked into the ceiling. "Ah, he's ready."

"Alright, I-I'll report to you soon." He bowed, walking fast and away from the grinning boy. This is one crazy family! "I'll see you later."

"To you too."

The doctor left. Quake turned to his right, where he could see a shallow silhouette of his dead brother's spirit. "Cyclone." He says, touching the medium that was invisible. "Are you ready to get your body yet?"

Cyclone didn't answer, but his ghastly smile was still on his face. The earthquake manipulator laughed, entering the room. "Whatever it takes, right?" He ran a hair through his white hair.

"I'm back." He said, to his reunited family.