[ 📸⁵ ] caught in 4k.

"aw, damn it!"

soobin looked up as yeonjun burst up from the bed, hair messy and in his face. there was a trail of crust from his mouth and across his cheek, signs that he'd been drooling while he slept last night.

how adorable.

yeonjun slid off his t-shirt as soobin turned away to face the opposite wall in their dorm, red-faced.

the elder exclaimed, "why didn't you wake me up?! we're going to be late!!" upon noticing soobin's orange shirt and dark jeans, yeonjun exclaimed, "why aren't you dressed yet?"

soobin turned back around, ears flushed, and avoided gazing directly at yeonjun as he laughed shortly, "it's a no-uniform day."

a confused pout materialized on yeonjun's face.

"we enter an hour later, remember?" soobin smiled a small smile and walked over to his bed again, pulling on his shoes.

yeonjun hummed and sat back down, fiddling with the buttons of his uniform shirt, which he had halfway buttoned-up. "so, we don't wear our uniforms today, right?"

soobin nodded. "we can go with the others and get breakfast if-"

"can i wear your hoodie again," yeonjun interrupted, looking soobin straight in the eyes.

soobin pressed his lips into a thin smile. "uh, hyung, it's um... actually dirty."

"and?"

"you can't wear it like that."

"it doesn't matter to me."

"you're gross."

"i know it's not actually dirty. i saw when you washed it," yeonjun smiled triumphantly. "and you haven't worn it since."

soobin hummed. "it's at home."

"it's in your closet."

"it's... it doesn't match your outfit today."

"this isn't what i'm going to wear," yeonjun frowned, "why don't you want me to wear your hoodie?"

soobin scratched his head. "it's just... kai thinks i hate sharing my clothes, but he knows that hoodie because he saw me buy it and... i dunno, maybe they might suspect something?"

"no one will make it a big deal about it except /you/," yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "come onnnn..."

"fine," soobin sighed, grabbing a comb to at least give his hair some direction.

less than five minutes later, soobin was completely ready, and yeonjun was dressed in soobin's hoodie again, this time paired with sweats and his traditional black vans.

soobin tsked his tongue at the fact that yeonjun apparently thought it was okay to go to school without brushing his hair, so he helped him out.

'yeonjun hyung is the oldest in our group,' soobin kept reminding himself. it was hard to remember sometimes.

once they were both ready, they went next door to check on beomgyu and taehyun, only opening the door to find kai there, too.

it took another 10 minutes to get them up and changed, and by then they had about half an hour to get breakfast.

thankfully, they were able to do just that.

at a table in the café they'd chosen, kai was frowning seriously at yeonjun's choice of attire. he couldn't quite put his finger on why it felt like there was something different about his hyung.