[ 🌸¹¹ ] yeonjune.

"and that's why i need your help," soobin finished.

yeonjun looked at him with wide eyes. he'd been dragged from passing period to his math class to here; he certainly didn't mind missing math class, but with the terrified look in soobin's eyes he'd been scared, too.

and now there was this whole mess, a big reason to be afraid.

they were back in the janitor's closet again, but this time with a different purpose to it than the usual.

"so you're meaning to tell me that now daehwi and your other friends think you're bringing june to the dance today, and that's somehow indirectly my fault so i have to help?" yeonjun looked at soobin incredulously.

soobin hummed, "well, technically, they wouldn't even know about june if you hadn't..."

"alright, alright, i get it," yeonjun grumbled. "well, how are we gonna fix this then?"

soobin thought for a second. "i actually really don't know. that's also kinda why i need your help."

yeonjun crossed his arms across his chest. suddenly, probably something to do with the way he was standing, an idea burst into soobin's mind.

in the dim light of the closet, yeonjun could see soobin's ears turn pink. he immediately had a bad feeling.

soobin mumbled, "maybe we could have you dress up... like june-?"

"abso-fucking-lutely not," yeonjun cussed. "that's a terrible idea."

"well it's the only idea we have," soobin argued.

'we could just come clean about us, coward,' he thought to himself. but he didn't say it out loud. why? because he knew why.

instead yeonjun sighed, "let me spell it out why this would be a bad idea. beom and the others think i'm gonna be there; i basically begged them to go because i would. second, daehwi's gonna recognize me for sure! thirdly, even if they don't recognize me, how would be explain how similar june and yeonjun look??"

"june could be like a secret twin sister you never told anyone about," soobin explained. "you know, there's a low chance anyone's gonna even notice."

yeonjun stared at him angrily. "there is no way anyone will fall for this. i doubt there is anyone we know that would be stupid enough to think-"

"ok, you big baby, let's sneak out and get you clothes to dress you up already," soobin insisted. he grabbed yeonjun's hand and led him out of the dim closet and into the fluorescent lights of the hallway.

and maybe it was a trick of the harsh lights, but soobin could have sworn he saw yeonjun blush and hide a smile.

___________________________

"do i seriously have to wear this," yeonjun frowned as he stared at the pink, willowy dress.

soobin rolled his eyes. "you just want to hear me say you look hot in that again."

yeonjun pushed out his lips in a duck-like expression and admitted, "maybe. so? i'm waiting."

"you look hot af in that dress, put it on," came the sigh.

after he grudgingly put the dress on, apparently he also had to wear heels, a wig, and uh, makeup.

yeonjun made a face of disgust as he stared at the compacts of glittery makeup, which they had taken from the things that girls left behind in their school. he slid on the wig of long, dark brown hair. "this covers up my beautiful blue raspberry hair..."