[ 👾²⁷ ] naruto in a batman cape.

"soobinsoobinsoobin, wake up," yeonjun shook the shoulder of the boy beside him. "we're here!!"

soobin groggily lifted his head. "already? ah, i'm so tired; why did we have to wake up at 4am for this anyway?"

yeonjun shrugged. "the park's far away, i guess. oh, you drooled on me!!" he showed the sleeve of his shirt to soobin, who was now fully awake and looking guilty.

he frowned with remorse, "i'm sorry junie, what can i do?"

yeonjun grinned evilly, for he'd been waiting for soobin to say that. he got interrupted by the teacher before he could say anything, though.

she started passing out worksheets, informing the class that the field trip was meant to be fun, but there was work to do beforehand.

yeonjun poked soobin's arm, commenting, "you know, that hoodie of yours looks real nice-"

soobin sighed, fighting a smile as he tugged the orange pullover hoodie over his head.

as he handed it to yeonjun, he begged, "junie please.... it's the last one i have-"

"i'm taking this one too, and you already know that's going to happen," yeonjun pointed out.

soobin leaned over to yeonjun's ear and whispered, "you'd better come with me to buy more, then."

yeonjun was thrilled with the idea of another shopping date, but his happiness was quickly halted when the teacher called out, "yeonjun, can you repeat what i just told the class?"

panicking, yeonjun looked around the bus to his classmates' faces, calling for help.

he caught changbin's eyes, who motioned with his hands, pointing to him and felix.

"th-the buddy system," yeonjun guessed based on the signal that he interpreted from changbin, "we're using the buddy system?"

the teacher sighed, shaking her head."we'll be putting everyone in small groups, so stick with the people you want to be with."

when she finally finished explaining, everyone started started filing out of the bus. outside, yeonjun caught up to changbin.

"yo, cb, what was that," he cried, "i depended on you!"

changbin exclaimed, "what! i was trying to ask if you and sb wanted to be in a group with lix and me; excuse me for trying to be nice!"

"hey now, there's no need to fight," felix was quick to intercept.

"who said anything about fighting," changbin shook his head. "i'd never fight yj."

felix laughed, "i'm just being cautious; you don't want to get expelled now, do you?"

yeonjun was staring at soobin with his arms crossed, pouting excessively. he then touched his head to soobin's for a bit before moving away and insisting, "if we're trying to ditch the crowd we should get going already."

"we're not allowed to leave the class though," changbin complained.

yeonjun sent soobin a look. "just because rules are there doesn't make them right."

with that, he sped off. the other two followed without much care if anyone had noticed their blatant rule-breaking.

still hesitant, soobin glanced around, taking note of the teacher and chaperones' distractedness. after making sure no one was looking, soobin ducked his head down and raced after the trio that had almost left him behind.

||

"why are the lines for the rides so long," changbin whined, "i'm not having it, standing in the sun like this."