Dylan Spritz POV - Keeping quite

I could barely sleep that night when I received the letter. I heard the door knock. Fuck!
"I'll get it!" I yelled. "It best not be another knock door run!" I lied. I walked downstairs and looked through the peephole. It was my friends; Lily, Joe and George.
"Hey guys! Lily can you go upstairs to Chelsea. I need to speak to the guys for a minute." I said

"Sure is everything okay?" Lily asked.

"Yeah this is guy stuff." I replied.

"Okay." Lily said and then ran upstairs to my room.

When the coast was clear, I told the guys what had happened.
"Guys look at this shit!" I yelled as I handed George the letter.
"It was posted about ten minutes before you got here. Did you see anyone suspicious?" I asked.

"No we haven't seen anybody! Let me read this shit." Joe said.
Joe read out aloud the mysterious poem.
"Oh shit!" He said. "He mentions Katie on this. It's got to be the murderer. Fuck!"

I leant against the wall and rubbed my chin. Joe and George had a shocked look about their faces.

"I lost Katie but I can't lose Chelsea! I need you guys to keep on her eyes on her from now." I told the lads sternly.

"We will. But you need to tell the police about this and she needs to know." George told me.

I couldn't let Chelsea know. I didn't want her to be scared.
"I don't know! No! She can't know, I don't want her to live her life in fear. I don't know what to do man I can't lose her. Fuck! Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe Dylan is right, the girls don't need to know about this." Joe said.

"So no telling Lily." I told George. "She will tell Chelsea if she knows and we can't let that happen!"

"This is fucked!" Yelled George.
"What if they try and come for Lily too?" George asked.

"Fuck Lily, what about Chelsea?" I responded.

"What so it's all about your girl is it?"

"That's not what I meant! You didn't get a fucking letter in the post with a mad ass poem threatening to kill your girlfriend!"

"I get that! Don't take it out on me!"

"It's just fucked!" I yelled before punching the wall. "Completely fucked!" I looked up at the top of the stairs where Lily was standing.

"What are you two screaming about?" Lily asked.

"Nothing. Just having a debate." I lied.

"About what?" She asked slowly.

"You know. Erm. About who is the best football player;Messi or Ronaldo." I said. "It's clearly Messi."

I looked at George and raised my eyebrows.

"No it's Ronaldo of course."
George said.

"Football talk again. I'm off." Lily said before walking back to my room to Chelsea.

I sighed. "That was close. They cannot know." I said quietly to avoid the girls from hearing the conversation.

"Understood!" Joe said.

"Yeah, I'll keep my mouth shut." George said.

"Good. They cannot know. We need to do something though!" I cried.

"What can we do?" Joe asked.

"Find out who the killer is. We need to find more clues. We need to stop him!"

"We will!" Joe said.

"This is crazy. We shouldn't go looking for him." Joe said.
"He might kill us!"

I clenched my fist. "He can try!"