Dylan Spritz POV - Principal Patricks suspicions

It was the final week of school and students were stressing about final exams. I walked down the corridors and watch everybody hurrying about to get to their classses on time which was not usual behaviour for people in my school. I saw the twins Naomi and Natalie Campbell who had recently been attacked, I had to talk to them.

"Er. Hey girls!" I cried.

"Do we know you?" Naomi asked.

"I don't really know but I just wanted to ask, are you two alright? I heard about the attack?"

"Oh were fine pal!" Natalie cried.
"No killer can take on the Campbell twins. Thanks for asking."

"Yeah well this killer has kind of been targeting my girlfriend too..."

"What? How can you be so sure?"

"He sent us death threats and killed her cat and posted its head through her door as a parcel."

"Wow!" Natalie yelled.

"That is fucked up man! This killer guy soon shit his pants when that man came out and scared him off, I bet he was crying behind his mask as he ran away." Naomi said.

"That's what I needed to talk to you girls about, what he wears. You're the first people he targeted to escape from him. I got to protect my girlfriend." I explained.

"Aw how cute!" Naomi cried.

"Yeah mega! Well this creep wore a green gas mask that covered his whole face, he wore black gloves and tried to swing a hammer at us and he wore a dark black robe too." Natalie explained.

"I can't believe he would be so stupid to attack two targets on the same night."

"Yeah especially twins like us two!" Natalie said.

"Yeah, he was very stupid. He needs to be caught soon."

"He does yes. We have enough stress with these exams let alone a killer on the fucking loose!"

"Don't worry, im sure he will be dealt with."

"He better be!" Natalie yelled as the twins walked away. Those twins were mad from the sounds of it. I don't know if they were like that usually or the killer had messed up their moods because I never really knew then but I had the information I needed about the clothes the killer had wore and the rumours were correct. All I wanted to was pass my final exams and get ready for the camping trip that was soon to follow. It's not like I got much revision or studying in but the safety of my close ones were more important than my education.

I saw Joe and George in the corridors and approached them.
"Hey guys ready for these exams? You have both been studying from what I hear."

"You know I'll nail English and maths!" Joe cried. "I didn't need to study, see I've got a photographic memory!"

"I'll probably fail them all, too much has been going on." George added.

"Like cheating on your girlfriend at a party where a girl got murdered?" Joe asked sarcastically.

George punched him immediately in his arm. "Shut the fuck up! Anybody might hear you."

"Don't worry guys, we got this camping trip soon. Maybe you ladies will learn to get along again." I joked.

"I can't believe Chelsea agreed to come. If she brings lots of food I'm taking some." Joe said.