Dylan Spritz POV - Even more unexpected news

After a couple of hours had passed, I decided to try and find out where my friends really were that night.

"So George... can't you tell me who this girl is? Was she hot?" I asked.

"Mate you have no idea! But can I trust you if I tell you or you gonna go and open your mouth?"

"I never told Lily anything. Shes not stupid George, she knew you'd dome something. You disappeared all night."

"So did George..."

George dropped his jaw.
"I'm single! I can do what I like!"

"He's right you know." I continued.

"Alright! It was Christie Chadley."

"Christine Chadley?" Me and Joe asked in sync.

"yeah!" George said proudly.

"How did you pull her?" Joe asked.

"It's easy when you have the looks and the magic charm." George said rubbing his hair.

"And if I asked her she would confirm this would she?"

"Don't ask her! It's a secret, nobody can know!"

"Fine. I got it."

I looked over to Joe
"So who was your girl?"

"A gentleman never tells!"

"You sure she weren't imaginary?" George asked sarcastically.

"Fuck you! I covered your ass!"

"Just a joke, chill out! So really, who was she?"

"I don't wanna say..."

"Is she really that bad?" I asked.

"Erm..."

"We won't judge will we George?"

"I might!" George said.

I punched him in the arm.

"Ow! Okay we won't!"

Joe stayed quite.

"Cmon Joe, tell us! Were your friends." I said.

"You always take the piss no matter what I do! Why should I tell you anything!"

"We fuck around. We don't mean anything by it."

"Yeah sure! He's ugly, he's a virgin, he couldn't pull a door handle, he wears too much aftershave! Let's face it, you both target me!"

"It's only banter Joe. You are one of the lads!"

"Well sometimes I don't feel that way and I'd rather not tell you!"

"Fine! If that's the way you feel, we will try to stop."

So according to George he had pulled Christine Chadley, however Joe would not tell us who he had 'pulled'. I needed it to be confirmed that George definitely slept with Christine, but then again anybody could have slipped out in the middle of the night. And Joe, was he really ashamed of the girl he had 'pulled' or was he hiding something bigger?

"So guys what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's put a beat on and spit some bars!" Joe said eagerly.

"Sounds fun but not without weed." George added.

"You know I can't do weed anymore. I made a promise to Chelsea."

"You are so whipped!"

"You think I don't need some with all this stress! But loyalty and promises is more important. We can still have a good time without it."

"Fine. Let's give it a go."

Joe connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker and put on beats and we took turn trying to make up lyrics.

Joe went first.
"Look here, you fucking queer, you can't test me when I'm smoking and sipping on beer, three to one and three to the four, if you want some lyrics I'll drop some more, I'm a master, a god like Thor, I don't have any riches but I ain't feeling poor!"

My turn!" George said.
"I'm fucking bitches all night long, only do it right and never do it wrong, I don't got no six pack yet I'm still feeling strong, don't roll a joint cuz im changing fem the bong, just smoking the weed, don't need no threes, I don't act like a waste man 'cuz that's not me, listen to my lyrics and you soon see, that I'm the don, the only one, you can't test me cuz I'm just the bomb!"

"Jheeze!" I yelled. "How will I top this?
Okay, yeah, just listen up, cuz I'm the Spritz and I don't give a fuck, I'll walk outside just bopping to the beat, cuz I'm indestructible when I'm on my feet, I'm chilling with my crew, George and Joe, they're fucking hoes and I'm sick when I'm spitting on the flow, people think they know me but they just don't know, soon I'll be on the stage , the king of the show, the name is Dylan, I'm a hero not a villain, I'm spitting bars and chilling, there's a pschyo out there obessessed with killing,he's sending notes and saying that is thrilling, this dude is fucked up in the head, he won't stop until these girls are dead.."

"Wow!" George interrupted.
"That's dark Dylan!"

"I know man, this shit is just stuck in my head so bad, I thought I could get out the thoughts through rap."

All of a sudden the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" I said as I walked towards the door. It was Lily.

"Hey Lily!George is sitting in the living rom, come in."

"I'm not here to talk to him, I'm here to talk to you..."

"Erm okay.So what's up?"

"It's Chelsea..."

My heart sank.
"What about her? is everything okay?"

"Kind of... I think she might be.."

"What?"

"Pregnant..."