Dylan Spritz POV: The shockingly horrendous truth!

"You! You are the killer! And I'm not joking this time!" Joe screamed.

"How much have you had to drink? You're fucking losing it!" George snapped.

"We found the mask in your car! The mask of the killer! Don't lie to us George, it's fucking you!"

"Joe I'm warning you now! Shut your fucking mouth!"

"Or what? You going to kill me too? You don't kill makes you kill females! I'm not scared!"

"Shut up both of you!" Finn yelled. George looked at Finn shocked at the sight of him.

"Finn Fitzpatrick, what are you doing down here?"

"Nobody is safe here! We need to discuss things right now!"

"There's nothing to discuss! It's him, he killed every girl you knew Dylan!" Joe yelled pointing towards the tent where George's head was still hanging out.

"Fuck you!"
All of a sudden George ran out of the tent seemingly not bothered by the horrendous weather conditions and lunged towards Joe. Me and Finn got in the way to stop anything drastic from taking place. We held his arms back to stop him from attacking Joe.

"See he's a maniac, can't control his anger!"

"Let me at him, I'll kill him! Liar!"

"See killer instincts right there!"

All of a sudden Lily's voice came from the tent.
"What the fuck is going on out there? You've all woken us up!"

"Lily, you need to hear this it's--"
Before Joe could continue I grabbed him and covered his mouth while Finn held George back and done the same to him.
"Shut up both of you!" I said quietly.
"It's fine Lily, were just having a group discussion!"

"In the pissing down rain and thunder?! Whatever! Keep it down!"

"Let's go discuss things in my car." Finn said so only me and the other boys could hear.

We headed to Finns car making sure that George and Joe kept quite.
"Everybody in! Dylan, you get in the back with George, Joe! You're in shotgun with me!" Finn ordered.

We all sat in Finns car making the seat soaking wet because of the drips of water that kept splashing from our clothes and skin.
"Now we got something to discuss!" Finn yelled. "If you both keep trying to kill each other, you can do it in the storm! Keep your hands to yourselves!"
George and Joe both crossed their arms in their seats and stayed quite.
"Right! Give it up! We know the truth!"

"About time! I told you it's George! The evidence points to him!" Joe yelled.

"Let me at this lying cunt right now!" George snapped trying to lunge at Joe once again but being restrained by Finn.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled. "BOTH OF YOU WILL LISTEN UP RIGHT NOW!"

"Interesting item you got here Fitzpatrick!" Joe said holding something in his hand. I looked into joes hand, it was a pistol.

"Put that down! I brought that to protect people here!" Finn cried.

"Funny! I've been accusing George I've murder but you are the one who has a weapon hidden in his car!"