Dylan Spritz POV - Possible motives

I phoned up George and Joe who had agreed to hang out that day. George agreed we could all go round to his place as nobody was home. We sat on the sofa in George's living room watching television.

"So you're not going to bust my balls about you know what, are you?" George asked me.

"No. You don't need to worry about it besides I didn't mean anything by what I said. You're my friend and I just wanted you to understand you'd made a mistake. You cheated on Lily, I mean I could never do that to Chelsea." I replied.

"We all live our own lives Dylan and we all make our own mistakes ."

"I feel that. But once Lily finds out what really happened you will feel much regret. Who was the girl anyways?"

"We still playing this game?" George said raising his eyebrows.

"I won't say nothing, I'm just curious. Anyways there are more important matters at hand like you know... the murder of Jess Walker."

Joe and George sat up and raised their eyes.

"It's bad business, we know." Joe said.

"Bad business? The same guy killed Katie and Chelseas cat as well as sending us weird death threat poems! They are going to come for Chelsea next!"

"And there's nothing we can do about it. We have no idea who this guy is or his motives." George said.

"That's where you're wrong. The killers knows me and Chelsea and how we are a couple, he also knows where we both live. The killer knew Katie and how she was alone that night, he also killed my girlfriends cat and the notes he left implied he targets good looking girls. Also he killed Jess in her own house on the night of the party, so he must of been attending the party that night."

"Really? This detective shit again?"

"Yes! Really! The police are fucking useless and I need answers before my girlfriend dies."

"How could someone kill Jess in her own house? With security left right at centre?" Joe asked.

"That's what's so messed up about it, the security were useless and everyone else was too pissed to remember anything useful, Hucklefinn said he didn't make up the rumours about him and Katie that night."

"Of course he would say that, he's a fat liar." Joe said.

"I'm sure he wasn't lying me and Finn Fitzpatrick questioned him when he was drunk but if he didn't make up the rumour then who did and why?"

"Maybe the murderer did it to make him a main suspect." George said.

"That does make sense but anybody who is anybody knows he is not a murderer, the murderer is clever however Hucklefinn is far from intelligent."

"Then again you never know do you? The quietest of people could have killer instincts deep inside." Joe said.

"What about Finn? How do you know he isn't no killer?" George asked.

"I'm just certain of it..."

"He has a motive doesn't he? His girlfriend got close to other lads including Daniel Hucklefinn and Pinner penis here." George said tapping Joe on the shoulder.

"Fuck off." Joe snapped.

"She never cheated or anything, she was just a really sweet and friendly girl who would talk to anybody if they needed help. That's not a real reason to kill her then again what could possibly be a real reason?"

"Maybe he was super jealous..." Joe said.

"He might of been jealous, especially of his girlfriend getting close to a guy like Hucklefinn."

"It's weird though isn't it?" Joe began.
"She dated a guy called FINN and got close to a guy named HuckleFINN, she must love the Finns."

"Whatever you say Joe, I'm just seriously concerned about this killer but something doesn't make sense. If the killer is Finn or Hucklefinn, Why would they target Jess?"

"Why would they target anyone? Including you, Chelsea, Katie and Jess?" Joe asked.

"Well apparently all of us are something to do with Katie the killers first victim, I was close to her before and Chelsea is my girlfriend so he may be targeting her to get to me, also Jess was Katie's best mate, all of the victims are based around people who were close to Katie, mainly attractive girls too. So if Finn was really the killer why would he target Jess, there is no reason for it, she has never done anything wrong to him."

"I really don't know what to think Dylan. Maybe it's just all of the hot chicks he can get his hands on." George replies.

"Then why would he go out of the way to get to Chelsea with all these death threat letters and even killing her cat to prove a point. It can't be random can it?"

"'Maybe he just toys around with girls before he kills." Joe said.

"No! He's not killing my girlfriend though. I will make sure that she is safe no matter what!"

"I don't want to annoy you Dylan but this killer is clever, how do you know he won't get to her? He killed Jess in her own home in a house full of people and security! You better watch out." Joe assured me.

"No! I won't let it happen! You watch!"