Killer POV - New target

Did you think I was finished with my adventurous murder spree? Well if you did you are very mistaken. I didn't have no disguise today but I was at Jess Walkers party, the place was crawling with security. There was no way I could sneak in my disguise. Not that I needed one anyways, all the house guests were smashed on alcohol and the security were distracted by the pretty girls. Then again I can't blame them. It was after hours and people were scattered around the house. I was in the bathroom staring through the hole that was carved in the angle. It was Jess Walker and her friends walking towards the bathroom. I locked the door quickly as I could.

Jess attempted to open the door and then knocked.
"Hurry up in there, I'm gonna be sick!" She cried.

I did not respond. Jess threw up on the corridor outside the bathroom.

"Ew!" Her cute ginger friend said.
"I think I'm going to be sick too!" She said before throwing up at passing out.

"Haha you're too drunk!" Her brunette friend said.

"I'm going to lay down for a while!" Jess said before walking into her bedroom.

"Fine! I'll go talk to some of those hot security guards while you two sleep!" The brunette said before walking towards the two security guards on the landing.
"Hey boys!" The brunette said getting close to the guards. I kept watching, if I could get into Katie's bedroom undetected. I could have one of my special thrills. Maybe this time I could do stuff to the body and I was getting very excited to strike.