Prolouge.

"Girls, we have a proposition for you! We'd like you to be our opening act on our new double headline tour!" Alex gleamed at us, as the rest if All Time Low cheered around us.

"Yes Alex! Oh my goodness, thank you guys so much!" I screamed, as me and the girls bundled on top of the boys!

I'm Delilah Joy. I'm lead singer in the band, The Silver. We was a band that started on YouTube, we just did it for a bit of fun and stress relief. We had no idea we'd get so popular, in fact we never thought anyone would take us seriously! 'Girls shouldn't reside in this culture!' - A statement we were told too many times to count. We was predominantly a rock band, we dwelled into other genres but this is what we loved! Punk, Emo (as most call it) Heavy Metal, if it was rock related we were all over it.

As I said, I'm Delilah Joy and I am one - forth of The Silver. Fun fact: I have to carry a special mic stand around when we play, apparently 5ft4 is not a size the music industry is use to! What I lack in actual height, I make up for in hair length! Growing these blonde locks since 2009 - the end of the bob.

The other three - forths consisted of:

Cara Cole. Cara was a guitarist. She was quite tall (compared to me) and was very slender! Model material! She had stunning blue eyes, and galaxy chocolate hair. I say galaxy chocolate, because once I dropped a square in her hair and couldn't find it! I blamed it on Val!

So Val. Valentina - Sophia- Maria- Vittoria - D'Acampo. Or mouthful you decide. Mrs Tall - Dark black hair and frigging lush. She was our bassist, and had giant hands. Val was one of those crazy Italians too, her temper was a force to be reckoned with!

Lastly, the famous ginger herself with skin as white as snow. Geri McBride. Are all gingers called Geri? She was our drummer and let me tell you, there is no one better! Man or women she will crush you, it's crazy to watch her! It's also funny too, she has big boobs and they fly about the place! Slow emotion gifs.

"Alex, you said double headline? Who's the other band?!" I push over the everyone to meet his eye line.

"5 Seconds Of Summer!" He cheered, and we fan-girled. We fan-girled for a good 30 minutes too, before all the guys had enough of our screaming and hoisted us up over their shoulders.

"To the tour bus!" Jack cheered!

___________________________

Sorry this prologue is really shitty, I just needed a way to get the story out! It gets better, well I think it does? Maybe you might think it stays shitty 😂.

I'm so Indecisive with my fanfic's but have set up a huge story line within this! Hopefully I'll be able to stick with it and carry it on!

Hope you all like it ❤️