<Chapter 9>

"Um there is one question,Momo-san"

"What is it,Iori-chan?(I don't really know how Revale call Trigger and Idolish7)"Momo asked

"What about our stuffs?"

"Oh,you don't need to worry about It!"
Momo said as he clapped his hands
"Your parents already brought them here before you all got here"

"Our parents knew about this!?!"Gaku asked with a shock face,they didn't even know there parents know about this in the first place especially Gaku's Dad.Like hell he would agree on something like this.

"We told them to kept it a secret and so it will be a surprise!"Momo replied with a smile."Did it work did it work,did we surprise you all?!~"

"You sure do,Momo-san"Sogo said,laughing nervously

"So tomorrow will be celebrating for now.You all probably need some rest from this exhausting day,yeah?"Yuki said.After a while Yuki and Momo had finish guiding each and one of them to there respective rooms.And its looks like some of them will be having a roommate or roommates.Well all of them to be exact.

We have Iori and Riku(Obviously).

Mitsuki,Nagi and Yamato.

Sogo and Tamaki.

And lastly Gaku,Tenn and Ryuu.

"Among everyone in this dormitory.I get ended up having to sleep in the same room with this,brat"Gaku mumble.Glaring to a certain pale pink haired male who is shorter than him.

"Its not like I wanted to stay in the same room as you anyways.Besides you look like your the kind of guy who snores"Tenn stated

Gaku's brow twitched in irritation"And I guess you don't"He said

"A professional never snores"Tenn stated"In fact you can't even confess your feelings to someone over 5 months by now."

"Oh,so your saying I'm not a profession huh?And I'm just waiting for the right time to confess to her"

"Or are you just a scaredy cat for telling her your feeling because your afraid she'd reject you?

"Why you--!"Gaku said who's on the step to punch,Tenn on the face.But,Ryuu stop him for doing so.

"No fighting in this kind of place!Be open-minded that where not the only one who's staying here but other people as well,ok?"Ryuu said,as the two looked away from each other and started unpacking there things.

Ryuu laugh nervously to his comrades attitude.His actually the one who's pretty much unlucky to stay with these two animals aka Idiots.But patience...Just patience.

Moving on...

"Uh,Nagi.What are you doing?"Mitsuki asked the yellow haired male who is busy putting his MagiCona merch and other anime stuffs to the shelf to his own side of the room.

"Putting my anime merch in the shelf des~!"Nagi replied with his usual broken Japanese

"Yeah yeah,that's fine!"Mitsuki smiled."But you know,could you"He continues remaining his smile on his face.

"Put that in your own side of the room!?"

"Oh!But there's no more room from my side of roo- "

"No!"Mitsuki cut him off as Yamato let out a sign and proceed scrolling back to his phone with headphones on his ears.

"OH JESUS!MITSUKI,BE CAREFUL WITH THAT!"

"This is just a manga not your soul,stop being so overreacting!"Mitsuki stated.That's it he had enough of his Otaku friends attitude.if there would be a cliff on the other side of the school he would gladly throw all of his friends manga and merch away.But no,his not that kind of person.

Mitsuki sign."Fine,you take over the rest of my shelf.But only the half,ok?"Nagi's eyes sparkle as he hugged,Mitsuki in return.Making the orange haired male blush for the sudden action."Oi,I didn't say you could hug me or anything!"Mitsuki yelled but,Nagi didn't listen as he tighten his hug to,Mitsuki.

"Oh come on you sounded like a tsundere,Mitsu.Just let him hug you,what could possibly go wrong?"Yamato said smirking from his back as he sneakily took some pics of the two.

"I.Said.Let.Go!"

"Oi!If you want to flirt with each other do it somewhere else we couldn't hear!"Gaku yelled loud enough from them to hear."Where not flirting!"Mitsuki blushed even more.

"And as for you,Yamato your not helping at all!"

"Ehhhh,what did I do?"Yamato asked innocently

"Don't give me that look!I know you've just send a picture of us with this position to,Yaotome and the others!"And,Mitsuki was right.He did send pictures of them to the others well except for Riku,Iori and Tamaki.There to young to see something like this.

---------------------------------------
-------------------

To be continued!

I'm really sorry for the late update.I'm working on our performance task in Music,Health and PE.By singing regional music but in a different tone,Making a script for our role play and lastly working on our dance step.

Being a leader is hard but fun!
Oh and today is our exam I manage to update this,this morning!

Miho-Chan♡