<Chapter 10>

"Tamaki-kun...Its bad eating pudding before going to sleep.You might get a stomach and wake up in the middle of the night making your sleeping hours go to waste"

"I know I know I'm sorry! Just stop making that scary face with that creepy smile of yours!"Tamaki said as he hide behind one of his pillow from the angry Sogo.

Well, technically its his fault for not listening to his mothe- cough cough Sogo that making him go to his limits.

"Sorry if I sacred you,Tamaki-kun I'm just worried about your health."But even if Sogo does threaten someone he'd probably go ahead and apologize in the end just like what he did now.

Its rare to find someone as polite and grateful as, Sogo that would probably make you think his an angel that god send down on earth. Like Tenn.

Tamaki, look up to his pillow after hearing what, Sogo had just said."Sou-chan cares about  my health?"He asked.

"Of course I am your my friend." Sougo said, " Is there any problem?"

"But we've just meant each other 2 weeks ago and you already considering me as a friend?"

"Well I don't technically know what friendship is since I never had a single friend in my life...But I guess I kinda get what having a friend feels like now"Sogo answered

"But I'm so annoying and disrespectful. How come your treating me as a friend?"

"I don't care about the negative things your doing that people see. I like Tamaki-kun the way he is. You can be nice in your own way" Sougo said, "Besides its kinda great having someone like to take care of"

Tamaki's heart dropped

To his whole life people only noticed the negative things his been doing not the positive thing his been doing. He's glad to have someone who cares about him like the way his mother who passed away and his sister who have gone missing for 10 years.

Normally these two will fight with each other as if they don't fully understand each other, but this time it's different.

Always remember the more you hate, the more you love same goes to Tenn and Gaku, and probably to Mitsuki and Nagi:)

"Well if Sou-chan thinks of me as friend then so do I!"Tamaki smiled cheerfully."But could you lessen the threatening?"

"I'll try..Oh, should I turn off the lights, Tamaki-kun"

"No leave them on.I can't sleep without a baby light"

"Baby light..?"

"The once they use for babies like a night light"Tamaki answered,

Sogo sighed "Fine then I have to choice but to cover my face with a towel"he said,  putting a towel to his face.

"Sou-chan don't do that.You look like a dead person"

Well that a cute conversation we have with MEZZO, and so the two of them went to sleep.

"Nanase-san what are you doing?"

"Chatting Okaa-san"Riku replied,"...She's probably feeling lonely since I'm not there besides her for the first time"

"That's so nice of you, Nanase-san"

"Oh, thank you Iori!" 

"Aren't you feeling a little lonely too,
Nanase-san"Iori asked, making Riku slightly confused.

"Of course I won't felt lonely since, Iori is with me!"Riku said, smilling.

"No I mean. Aren't you feeling lonely since your separated from your Okaa-san?"

"Um...yeah"Riku answered."But I have to stay positive for Okaasan!"

"You sure are a mama's boy"

"Huh!? I am not!"Riku blushed as Iori stick his tongue out in retur.

And sooner Riku have thought of something he could attack back to Iori "And you sure have a very strong brother complex with your Nii-san~"he said, grinning

"Well, excuse me I do not!"Iori answered back.

"Oh really? Ever since this morning your always talking nonstop about Mitsuki! Questioning what time will they come back or 'are they here yet?' even so they left like 4 mins ago"

"Erm...I'm just concern about him and worried he'd get into trouble!"

"Exactly what's a brother complex means! Brocon~! Riku stick his tongue in return.

And as for Iori

Well still embarrassed.

Well to be honest if he didn't tease the red head first this wouldn't happen.

"Just go to bed!"Iori yelled in frustration as he cover himself with a blanket.For Riku.His still laughing.

"Awww, is Iori mad at me~?"

"Just shut up!"

And after a while they both fell asleep and so as the others.

The next morning Mitsuki had woke up early and started cooking breakfast.

It became his habit each and everyday since his been helping his parents bakery shop.

Not long Sogo had entered the kitchen followed by Ryuu and a running Momo holding some cake ingredients. "Well your up early ,Mitsuki-chan"Momo greeted.

"So as you Momo-san. What's with the cake ingredients?"Mitsuki asked.

"Oh this? Don't you remember where having a feast today?"Momo answered.

Oh, right the feast. What else would be the reason why we shop for ingredients yesterday?Mitsuki thought

"Well let us cookers start cookin'! Ryuunosu- can I call you Ryuu?"Momo asked as Ryuu nodded in response.

"Oh alright Ryuu and Sogo  you will be in charge cooking any kind of dish you would like. Just use all the ingredients right here and your imagination. Surprise us."Momo said as the other two nod in response.

"And me and Mitsuki-Chan will be in charge of the desserts"