<Chapter 3>

Today Riku is really happy. Last night his mom already told him that he can choose whenever he want to join but in one condition he won't push himself over his limit so his illness won't act up.

But who knows what will happen to this stubborn boy, Riku put on his school shoes and step out of his house ready to go to school, as he step out a certain someone is waiting in front of the gate of Riku's house its was Iori and orange hair boy who is smaller than him
.Riku is confused he never told the male to pick him up to school today.

"Nanase-san hurry up"

"Eh? Hai! "

The red head then quickly run towards the two boys,and they all start to walk to school.

"So why did you pick me up today?

"I would like to show you around school today and make sure you won't be lost" Iori said, "Oh and my big brother wants to meet you too"

"Yeah! Nice too meet you Riku! I'm Izumi Mitsuki! Iori's big bro"

"Eh!? That's your big brother!?...But he um is smaller than you and...looks younger"Riku said with shockness while the orange haired male just laugh

"Naa I get that a lot!" Mitsuki said, " It's nice meeting you anyways Riku!L

"It's nice too meet you too Mitsuki-san"

"You can just call me Mitsuki, I prefer It in that way"Mitsuki said,

Riku smiled, "Alright then Mitsuki! "

The orange male then giggled at Riku's cuteness that make the red head tilt his head in confuse.Not long they have reach the school Riku is about to go class until someone called his name.

"What's it Iori?"Riku asked

"Where are you going?"

"Um to class why?"

"Because where not going there"Mitsuki said then quickly grab Riku's hand and ran off while Iori is trying to catch up with them.

As when Mitsuki stop while the two male is panting in tiredness.

"Nii-san don't run off like that! Wait! "

"Hehehe sorry"Mitsuki apologize,Riku is still panting and having a slight cough while holding his chest he can feel his lungs are burning and its hurts Iori then noticed and ask him if his ok the redhead say he was fine but suddenly collapse in front of them.

"N-nanase-san!?"

"Iori what happen to him!?!?"

"Nii-san quick! Open the door I will carry him! "

Mitsuki then open the door while Iori carried Riku bridal style and went inside the room where 4 more males are sitting at the sofa. Until they noticed the noticed them walk in with Riku unconscious in Iori's hand.

"Ichii what happen to him!?"

"Iori-kun is he ok?!"

"OH! What in earth happen!? Is she dead?! "

"Hello Mikki, hello Iorin"the others then look at the light blue haired male who is eating his pudding and DoEsN't CaRe AbOuT hIs SurRoUnDiNgS- That make the purple haired male pissed,

"Hello? Hello!? There is someone unconscious here and might be hurt and you would just say 'Hello'!? What's wrong with you!?"

"Woah there is no time in one of your arguments Sou,Ichii put him down here"The green haired male said.

The four males then got off of the couch where Iori put Riku down he then check if he had any fever but none it can be because of the weather. Well no one knows, they just have to wait for the red head to wake up hopefully.

3 mins had past but the red head didn't wake up yet. The others gone out to buy some food while Iori and Mitsuki are left with the redhead.

"Is he really ok Iori?"Mitsuki ask his brother who is sitting besides him.

"No one knows, Maybe This is what his mother mean?"

"Mean what Iori-"Mitsuki cut off his sentence when he sees Riku open his eyes,Iori then noticed and he look at the redhead too.Riku just blink in confuse.

"Wait what happen?"

"You suddenly collapse Nanase-san. How are-"

Riku was about to apologize till the door with a voice screamed 'WHERE BACK PEOPLE' that make him jump in surprised.

"Not too loud Nagi you make the kid scared"

"OH! Gomenasai Mitsooki!"

"You might not know us yet right?"The green haired male said as Riku just nod

"Ok lets introduce are selves shall we,I'm Nikaido Yamato by the way or you can just call me Oniisan"

"Stop it with the Oniisan your not old yet Yama-san. I'm Tamaki Yotsuba and I love pudding"

"I'm Nagi Rokuya its nice meeting you"

"Hi I'm Sogo Osaka pleasure to meet you"

"Eh... um I'm Riku Nanase nice to meet you all"

"OH! what a weird name for a girl like you"

"W-what?!"Riku's face Redden for what he heard from the yellow haired male

"Wait your not a girl?"

"Obviously..."Iori muttered quietly

"Oh my... you have a bit femanine looking, so I mistaken you as a girl"Nagi then apologized.

"I-its ok..."Riku replied while trying to stop his blushing face.

"Wait I forgot to ask you, why did you collapse Riku?"Mitsuki asked.

"Erm because... I have an illness"

"I know you told me you have an illness yesterday but what kind of illness?"Iori asked,

"I have a weak lungs....I can't handle physical activities, change air pressure,and house dust"As Riku finish his sentence Mitsuki smack his head.

"Ouch!"

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"Mitsuki asked, "I almost had a heart attack on the moment you collapse!"

"...I thought you would be disappointed if you find out I have this illness,Your not telling me to quit?"Riku said, looking down his feet

"Remember what I said yesterday? I told you it's a wast of opportunity if you don't join. People like you are hard too find" Iori said, "Besides I have already fixed up a schedule for you to practice, so your asthma won't get triggered."

"Iori..."

Yamato walked towards Riku and handed him a black jacket with a red double sharp symbol.

"We have save the best jacket for our going to be center. It should have been Ichii but he told me to give the position to you instead"Yamato, said

"We're happy to meet you, Riku. Welcome too Idolish7"