Servant of Evil One-shot

So like I announced a week ago(I don't know anymore) I will published the one-shot of Servant of Evil for our performance task in English when its finish.

Staying up till 12 PM is worth it.Now I just have to go print this and pass it tomorrow

Idolish7 vers.

Though Tenn and Riku is identical twins here.
Which means Tenn won't be having that pale pink hair and pink eyes instead Its the same color as Riku's hair and eyes.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Once upon a time lived two lovely married couple, who are rulling a weathly kingdom at the east. Soon the queen gave birth to a pair of twins, blessed by the bells on there 2nd wedding anniversary.The twins are very close to each other, almost inseparable.There polite,kind and very cheerful.The people loved them and so as there parents, they describe them as angels who where send down to spread cheer and peace through there entire kingdom.

But there happiness didnt last long.The queen, Mary Nanase found out his husband was having an affair with another women. Soon they got divorce and par ten there ways from each other, bringing the twins with them .The older twin, Tenn was left back on the kingdom with his mother and now being train to be the next ruler. As for the younger twin, Riku was taken abroad with his father and was never heard from again.

Because of some adult conflicts the two twins was forced to get separated from each other .They didn't want to but who would listen to a 6 year olds reasoning's.

10 years have past and the twins are now 16 . Riku is studying into a university and Tenn was now ruling the kingdom .There mother had died on an unknown accident before the twins 14th birthday .The incident lead Tenn to rule the kingdom in an early age but not in a good way like the people had expected . After the incident he become self-centered and pursume to do everything he would like, it's either putting people or giving death sentence.
Resulting the kingdom to live in a living hell. They had tried to over throne evil prince once or even twice but failed and had thrown in prison before they could do it. They tried to send help to the other kingdoms but the people that have done it was killed before they could have leave the kingdom. All the attempts the people have tried always fails, this proves the thought there is no in this living hell.              

*****    

On a sunny bright morning a hooded stranger had came in front of the palace gate. The guards asked him of what his business for being here and after they got the answer they wanted, they open the gates and let the hooded man in. One of the towns people have saw what happen and had told her friend who is buying vegetables on the market with her.

"Really?"Her friend asked

She nodded."Though maybe it's another servant or guard. They only let people in for applying as a servant of soldiers so yeah. He also looks like his from out of town so he might not know about this kingdoms rules"She said
Her friend sighed"Poor boy, he doesn't know what his applying for to be"Her friend said

"'Yeah..."She said

Meanwhile at the palace the maid had informed the prince of a person who wanted to see him.The prince look at the maid and said."Can't it wait?I'm not in the mood to speak right now"

The maid gulp."No your highness"

The prince sighed."Fine, this should be important.Or else your gonna face the consequence of disturbing my free time"

The maid nodded and quickly left the room.Soon she came in again with the hooded man and left the room again."Who are you and what do you want?"The prince demanded