U.O.E part 2

Deku went home that day with his heart racing. Not because he was walking in what seemed like a million degree heat, but rather because his former bully, katsuki bakugou, was standing next to him. Out of his own will.

"U-um kacchan we are here so I will go now."

They arrived at deku's house and stopped at the doorway.

"I'm going in with you. I'll spend the night tonight."

Deku froze in shock. Those words echoed in his mind.

Spend the night. Spend the night. It was like a broken record.

"That's not necessary kacchan..I won't try anything."

He smiled at him for reassurance.

'kacchan' didn't believe it for one second.

"Nope. I'm staying. And also telling your mom. I want to make sure she keeps an eye on you."

Deku sighed and opened his door. Inko awaited on the inside. She looked worried.

"Oh thank God izuku! Someone said they saw you almost fall out of a window before katsuki caught you! Are you okay?"

He smiled at his mom and scratched the back of his head.

"Heh. There's more to it then that. But yeah.. that's pretty much it."

"That's not it. This idiot d- izuku jumped out of the window. And Ms. Midoriya, it was my fault. I let my anger get the best of me. And that's why I will make up for it by keeping a close eye on de- uh izuku for a while."

Bakugou slightly bowed to the mom as apology.

"Oh... you two use to be such good friends.. okay. That's fine with me.. but izuku.. do you need therapy?"

Izuku frowned a little but still had a smile.

"No mom. I'm fine. I uh my notebook fell haha kacchan got a little angry and threw it so I was going to get it before it got ruined. Sorry for the misunderstanding mom. Anyway, me and kacchan will go to my room."

Deku took bakugou's hand and dragged him upstairs.

"Tell mitsuki I said hi for me katsuki!!"

Inko yelled at him.

"Yes. Of course."

The slight blush on bakugou's cheeks appeared when being dragged to the green haired boys room. He shut the door behind katsuki and flopped on his bed.

"That was close."

Dekus shirt raised when he stretched his arms, and bakugou couldn't help but look at his showing skin.

"Hey idiot, will you not be so comfortable around me."

Deku saw the blush on bakugou's cheeks.

"Kacchan, why should I be uncomfortable around you? We use to be close. Has anything really changed?"

Bakugou seemed hurt by this. Because of course something has changed for bakugou. Something pains him in his chest when he is around deku. And this feeling will never change.

HELLO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!