U.O.E part 5

They fell asleep. Bakugou, at some point in the night had cuddled close to deku. When bakugou woke up the next morning, he inched out of deku's bed so he wouldn't wake him up. He was already awake so he just turned around and put a weak smile on.

"Hey kacchan..."

He said weakly. Almost as if he had lost his voice.

"Deku? What's wrong with your voice?"

He asks a bit angry. How could someone lose their voice like that? With no reason?

"O-oh. Uh I'm not sure hehe."

His raspy, weak voice and his puffy red eyes showed bakugou what was wrong.

" You were crying."

He says. Deku blinks with shock then hangs his head low.

"I'm sorry I know I'm a cryb-"

Bakugou pressed his lips against the sad boys lips and pushed him into the bed. The boy cried.

"Kacchan, please! I'm already quirkless, how will being gay help anything!"

He put his head into his hands. Bakugou looked taken aback by this comment and backed away. He allowed one tear to fall, before he didn't allow it anymore.

"Stupid deku. I told you, if you said no, don't lead me on."

Because I won't be able to let you go now.

Katsuki turned to leave before he felt a tug on his shirt.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry kacchan. Please don't leave. I..I thought... I thought it would make it harder for you.."

He dropped to his knees and held bakugou tight.

"No. Shitty nerd, you saying that made it harder for me. I told you if you didn't want to be with me, then just forget me. So now I can never let you go and you have to stay."

He dropped to the floor with deku and turned to hug him.

"Okay. Okay kacchan, I'll never leave you."

Bakugou smiled. He kissed deku deeply and they fell into that kiss and into their own worlds. Nothing could stop their happiness.

Yee I guess I'll continue this. Hope y'all enjoyed! Don't forget to vote!