U.O.E Part 11

Bakugou had three broken ribs. A broken arm. And a fractured leg. Doctors say it is a miracle that he is alive.

"God damn it, Katsuki."

Izuku sighed. Bakugou patted his head.

"It will be okay."

Everyone left Izuku and Bakugou alone in the hospital room.

"So.. what are you planning on doing?"

Bakugou asked.

"What do you mean?"

"After this. You can't go back home. So what are you going to do?"

"Oh. Yeah I have thought of that. I might um.. go to America... with my dad."

He looks down and fiddles with his fingers.

"What? What your going to leave...?"

Izuku nods.

"Can't you stay here? With me and mitsuki!!"

Izuku started shaking.

"You don't understand. I can't be here."

He looked up at bakugou.

"I caused this!! I caused her death! And you being in a hospital!!!"

"No!! Hey no you did not!! And damn it izuku I deserve to die!! Don't you get it! It was karma! For telling you to kill yourself! And now that I'm alive, it will haunt me for the rest of my life!! But you know what, I deserve it!! I am better off a villain!!! Just like they say!!! So you know what. I'm a villain now. Just consider that. You should go to America. Get away from me. Because what I turn out to be, won't be good."

Silent tears fell from his face. Izuku looked at Bakugou wide eyes, and almost scared.

"Kacchan.... You...your just going to give up on being a hero?"

"Yes Deku. I am. Because I am not a hero."

Izuku looks down and cries.

"Okay... if... if that's what you think... then I guess.. I'll go to America... and you will become a villain.. but I won't stop loving you."

"What d-"

"So in two years, we will meet here again. In the place that caused this. Goodbye, kacchan."

He runs out of the room. And bakugou can't follow him. And the moment where izuku looked back for just a second, and their eyes met, who knew that would be the last time their eyes met... for a very long time.

End of season 2

Okay woo I get a break hah this story is exhausting XD I'm kidding but make sure to vote and leave comments on anything!! See ya!