U.O.E 15

The walk home was nice. The dark, cool air made Izuku feel at peace. He would have felt completely okay if he didn't sense someone watching him.

"Please come out. I don't want any trouble."

Izuku said calmly. When he heard footsteps behind him, he turned around.

"Well then, aren't you a skilled little bug."

A man wearing a blue tuxedo jacket with blue silk pants and a white shirt underneath the jacket, appeared.

"My name is shuzi. And you are Izuku Midoriya, suppose to be number one hero. Well, with having all mights quirk you would think you would be the number one hero! But your mommy died so you had to live with Daddy. Oh how sad. Do you miss Kansas bug? Oh well, no need for that! Cause your never going back! What's the excuse to go back, if your father is dead to?"

Izuku couldn't believe his ears. This man, knew so much. And the words that filled izuku's ears hurt him.

"My father's not dead! And I have no clue what you are talking about, so leave me alone and go away!"

He turned his back on the blue clothed man and started walking again. 

"Aw come on. Don't be like that! We can get along, can't we?"

"No. Go away."

"Okay, you asked for it. I guess I'll go and torture Bakugou then!"

I turned and glared at him.

"You leave him alone. Why are you targeting me?"

Shuzi smirked.

"Join the villains, successor of all might."

He commanded. Izuku scoffed.

"Not in a million years."

"Bakugou will be on his death bed; If you do not join."

Izuku flinched.

"...why."

"You are the most powerful person around, Midoriya. And the league needs a boost."

He gave an evil grin. 

"Please. Leave me and bakugou alone."

Izuku pleaded.

"Take it or leave it. You either come with us, and bakugou becomes unharmed, or, bakugou dies."

Izuku fell to his knees and let out a raspy sigh as he held back tears. All he could see in his mind was HIS, kacchan, dead. On the ground. Bloodied. He wouldn't be able to stand it if it actually happened…

"Ok..ok I will join.."

"Gre-!"

"BUT! I have a question."

Shuzi smiled annoyed, or as if he was impatient.

"Yes, bug?"

"Do you really think I can't just kill you right now on the spot?"

Before shuzi could even respond, izuku ran at him (like a Naruto run ;) and yelled along the short distance he crossed to get to the silk man. 

"DETRIOT, SMAAASSHH 8%!!!!!"

That blew shuzi into a stone building at the end of the Street, leaving a dent in the building. Izuku instantly regretted it.. he didn't know what shuzi's quirk was, he might easily be able to kill izuku. But when izuku saw that Shuzi had gone unconscious, he thought of the possibility that he is quirkless. That maybe, he just killed someone who had felt the pain that izuku use to feel. 

That made izuku fall to the ground and cry. He wasn't a villain. Heroes aren't supposed to kill, but he might have done just that..

That was intense. Shuzi is one of my O.Cs and I'm happy to be able to add him in here. I like his arrogancy ways. Don't forget to check out my other book, torturement of reality. It is very new so it does not have many parts, but I am excited about how it's going. Oki that's all.