U.O.E Part 10

I don't usually put author notes at the front, but this is hella angsty so get prepared.

Izuku didn't know what to think. Whether he was sad, angry, or just... empty. It was all confusion in his mind. All of the memories. They turned sad. All of the moments. Disappeared. There was nothing left.

All might, bakugou and izuku had come into view of the burning house moments before the sirens. Izuku didn't hesitate, he ran inside.

"Izuku! Don't!"

Bakugou beckoned for Deku to come back. He didn't. So Bakugou followed him inside. And all might awaited outside with the police and firemen.

"Mom!! Mom where are you?!!!!"

Izuku screamed. Bakugou came up from behind him.

"I'll check the other rooms. Be careful down here!"

He nodded and kept searching. Bakugou went upstairs to izuku's room. To bakugou's surprise, Inko lay there under a fallen dresser. He moved it and carried the lady outside and went back inside for izuku.

"Izuku! Izuku she is outside!! Get out now!"

He could hear the creaking of the house. When bakugou saw izuku he felt relieved.

"She's outside?"

He nodded. Izuku ran out of the door and told bakugou to follow and he did, before the house collapsed.

The consistent beeping of a heart monitor. The anti-bacterial smell that hardly anybody liked. The cold atmosphere. The only thing likeable was the warmth on his hand.

Bakugou woke up in a hospital. With Izuku asleep next to him holding his hand.

"I-izuk-izuku."

It was hard to speak.

Izuku propped up instantly and hugged bakugou.

"Oh thank God thank God thank God."

Kirishima, Denki, Iida, and Mitsuki were all there to.

"Izuku. Are you alright? Did you get h-*cough* hurt at all?"

Izuku looked at bakugou worryingly.

"I'm fine katsuki. Your the one in a hospital bed."

"And Ms. Midoriya is alright?"

Izuku didn't meet his eyes. Mitsuki bit her bottom lip and tried to hold back tears.

"S-she... God damn it."

He put his arm over his head and cried silently. After all.. she was like his second mother to substitute for his father. It was the same with izuku and Mitsuki. Bakugou looked at izuku. He wasn't crying. he just sat there... expressionless. Bakugou took his hand.

"Hey. Are you alright?"

That was stupid. Of course he isn't alright.

Izuku put on a smile.

"I'm fine. I'm glad you're alright though. I don't know what I would have done if-"

He starts hiccupping and crying.

"-if you left me to."

He cried into his hands. Bakugou moved his hand from his face.

"Hey. Hey it's okay. I will never leave you if I have anything to say about it. I'm here izuku. And I won't leave."

Izuku looked up at Bakugou and nodded. Bakugou put his hand on the side of izuku's face and kissed him lightly. And they both had tears in their eyes. They would be there. Forever.

I hope you enjoyed! It was kinda short o3o. I need to get caught up on this story.. it's been a month and I haven't made more parts. MoTiVatIoN iS nOt A pArT oF My LiFe RiGhT NoW. VoTeS WiLl Help Yeep well goodbyes.