U.O.E part 4

Izuku wasn't sure what to say. Did he mean as a friend? But that didn't seem like something bakugou would say to a friend. Or anyone. Was he making fun of him? Was he actually in love with him? All the thoughts and possible scenarios races through dekus mind.

"Nerd, quite mumbling. It's not that hard to figure out. I. Am. Gay. For. You."

He says with a straight face. Deku looked at bakugou mouth agape.

"I-i knew w-what you me-meant but-but I didn't think I h-heard correctly."

Katsuki rolls his eyes and stands.

"You did. And, I'm not expecting an answer. But if you have one, then tell me what it is. And don't lead me on if it's a no. If it's a yes, you can do whatever. Anyway, we should go to sleep."

Izuku nods.

"So, you can sleep on the bed. I will sleep on the fl-"

Bakugou pulls deku on the bed next to him.

"We can both fit on the bed nerd."

"Y-yes kacchan."

He lays on the side of the bed closest to the wall, and faces the opposite direction from bakugou.

"What if...I gave you an answer now?"

But what if you say no...I don't want to breakdown in front of you...

"...I don't know if I could handle it. If it's a no...I...tch. whatever. Tell me."

Bakugou's heart rate went faster and his breathing faster. He was so afraid.

"What if I told you I have had an answer all along? And I...have loved you since the beginning."

Deku squeezes his eyes shut waiting for kacchan's confession to be a fake and he was just bringing out his true colors.

"Is it true?"

"Yes.."

Bakugou turns to face deku.

"Turn around."

"B-but i-"

"Turn. The fuck. Around."

He sighs and turns to face bakugou. His face flustered.

"Why did you want me to turn around?"

He asks. His hands close to his mouth.

"Izuku. Will you be with me?"

Izuku covers his face with his hands and tries to hide.

"Y-yes kacchan.."

Bakugou removes midoriya's hands from his face and places his hand on his cheek. He caresses his face then leans close to the boy. Izuku's green eyes sparkle. When katsuki gets really close, izuku half closes his eyes and watches katsuki do the same. Bakugou's red eyes are sharp and have more emotion than usual.

And as katsuki and izuku get closer, they close their eyes and their lips make contact. Bakugou moves his lips softly across deku's making them tingle, then bakugou swipes his tongue on deku's bottom lip and his lips move apart in an instant. As there tongues dance around bakugou moves his hand to the back of deku's head and pushes him closer, and they get deep into the kiss. For about a minute they went on like this, before izuku's door opened. Deku gasped and pulled away from katsuki.

"M-mom.."

Inko had came into the room. When she saw the two boys, she was shocked, but not really upset. She is a fujoshi after all.

"Oh my. You two should have told me your situation sooner! I'm so happy you two are getting along but this is just amazing!!"

Bakugou was holding back laughter. Deku gave him a very confused look.

"Miss.midoriya, your a fangirl aren't you?"

She nods ferociously.

"W-what?????"

Deku looks at his mom and katsuki back and forth.

"Me and mitsuki have always wanted you two together!! It was kind of a OTP. I know it's weird to ship our sons, but we couldn't help it! Mitsuki is more open about it though."

"Heh, that's for sure. She keeps giving me pictures of izuku as a kid."

"EH??!??!? WWHHAAATT???!!?"

Izuku covered himself with the blanket and hides. Bakugou laughs along with inko.

"Okay even though this is what I wanted, this can not go public, alright? I don't think you guys could handle it. And besides, katsuki aren't you applying for U.A along with izuku?"

Izuku paused. He was deathly scared. What if bakugou realizes now that deku is disgusting, or his dreams are to big.

"Yes. I want to go to U.A. I just didn't know izuku was going."

Bakugou looked at deku in confusion.

"What? Did they get rid of the rule that says you need to have a quirk?"

Deku nods. Bakugou sighs.

"I'm sorry. Please.."

Deku starts crying. Inko leaves silently and bakugou flinches as the boy sobs.

"Why are you crying?"

Bakugou didn't seem to notice before, but there were burns on deku's shoulder. Bakugou pulled down izuku's shirt to reveal burns that seem to be infected and getting worse. Deku flinched from bakugou touching him.

"Please don't hurt me anymore. I'm sorry for kissing you... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please ..."

Katsuki hugged izuku from behind. The boy flinched again but let him hug izuku.

"I won't hurt you. Never, ever again. I'm so sorry. God damn it I'm so fucking sorry. If only I could just be fucking normal than I wouldn't have fucking hurt you. You don't deserve it."

I Hope You Enjoyed It! Please vote!